New Chapter In Life

2 Years Later ...
Misty Pov
The Twins are now 2 and Kamya is 5. Me and Kylin moved Into a bigger house that is 5 rooms and 4 baths. Kamya and the twins get along very well. Christmas is coming up very soon so it's time to start shopping.

***

I was in the living room waiting for Kylin. We are doing Christmas shopping today and he is taking forever. The kids are at his moms.
"Kylin" I yelled
    "Here I come baby"
He came downstairs with a white polo black trues and black timbs.
We got in the car and drive to the mall. I bought Kamya and Kyleah a PINK hat and Jr a Polo. The twins got tablets since Kamya had an iPad that they all shared. They got matching polo outfits and tommy shirts. We went into children's place and bout idk how much stuff. Once we were done we took the gifts to Kennedy since she was wrapping them. We picked up the kids and headed home. Then I got a text.

Ciaunna😛 : Club ?

Me : Yeah Bihh

Kennedy🙄💞 : Time ?

Ciaunna : 9 meet at my house

I looked at the clock and it was 7. I started cooking dinner. Kyleah Kamya and Jr were sitting in the kitchen watching tv.
    "One of y'all go get y'all daddy"
   "Me" Jr yelled and jumped out his seat

I could hear him talking to Kylin.
   "Daddy mommy wants you"
   "For what?"
   "I don't know just come on"
Then entered the two.
   "I'm going out tonight"
  "Where when who and how?"
   "Dang daddy but idk at 9 with the girls"
   "Well text me where y'all at when you get there"
   "Okay"
   "Now I gotta deal with these bad kids by myself" kylin said laughing
   "I do it all the the time"
   "Whatever"

I finished the food then we ate. After that I took a shower and got dressed. I put on a Blue skater skirt black crop top and black combat boots and blue accessories. It was 8:15 so I gave the twins a bath and put them in there pajamas. Kamya took her bath herself and got in bed. I turned both there tvs on and went into my room.

   "You not wearing that" ky said
   "Why dad" I said rolling my eyes
   "It's to short and if you roll yo eyes you not going nowhere"
   "Ian looking at nobody but you" I said kissing him
   "Better not but pull it down"
"Better?" I asked pulling it down
"Yeah"
"Bye" I said kissing him
He started deeming it then pulling up my skirt. He put his hand in my VS panties and seen I was wet.

"Dangg girl"
"Shutup"
"You want me don't chu"
"Nope now move"
He licked his fingers then washed them. I grabbed my keys then left.

*****

I got to Ciaunna house and they was looking cute.

"Y'all ready?" Ciaunna asked
"Yeah"

We got in her car and drove to the club. I spotted Jakia but ignored her. I was having fun on the dance floor when Jakia little friend bumped me.
"Excuse you" I said
"Ion see ugly bit** so my bad"
"If Ian have 3 kids at home I'll beat yo ahh right here but since I do catch me later Jakia got my digits"
"I will"
"And while you fighting her battles tell her to come see her child dead beat ass mother"

She just looked at me like I was crazy and walked off. I was still turning up in this party no matter what they said. We got tired and left. We pulled up to Ciaunna house. I got in my car and drove home. I looked in my rear view mirror and seen someone following me. At a red light I pulled out my phone and called Kennedy.

Me : Where u at ?

Kennedy🙄💞 : Finna leave Ciaunna why

Me : Jakia and her lil friend following me so I'm Finna come get y'all put on some tennis shoes

Kennedy🙄💞 : Ight

I hung up and called Kylin

Kyy😋💍 : Wassup

Me : Might Finna go to jail

Kyy😋💍 : why !?

Me : Jakia and her lil bumped into me at the club talking mess I told her I would've fought her at the club but I got kids catch me later now she following me

Kyy😋💍 : who u with

Me : nobody I'm Finna go get Ciaunna and Neddy

Kyy😋💍 : Ight be safe don't beat her up to bad

Me : I'll try I'm tired of her

Kyy😋💍 : call me when u done

Me : okay

I hung up and pulled up to Ciaunna house. Kennedy and Ciaunna came outside and got in the car. The car was still behind me and we drove to a big empty parking lot. We got out the car and walked up to the car behind us. Jakia and her little friend got out and we instantly start fighting. I had her friend and Kennedy and Ciaunna had Jakia. We was banging. I stopped fighting her and broke up Kennedys fight. We got in the car and drove to ciaunna's I dropped them off and headed home.

I went home took a shower and went into my room. Kylin was laying there sleep. I out on my pajamas and climbed on top of him. I started kissing his neck and lips then he woke up. He took of my shorts and VS panties and started kissing my 🐱. Then his tongue slowly entered and I started to moan... You know the rest😋😋. I took another shower then put on new sheets. I climbed into bed and cuddles with Kylin all night.

Comment Vote & Share💍

Kamya In MM 😍😍

5 Comments = Update 😋

I'm on a roll 2 updated in a day might do another one 😬

1/2 💞