Happiness (26)

Misty Pov

I woke up from a nap to see flowers and a card laying next to me. I picked up the card and read it.

To my love Misty, Get dressed in a beautiful outfit and meet me downstairs at 6.

Love, Kylin

I smiled and looked at my phone it is now 5 o'clock. I instantly got up and toon a shower I did my hygiene things and put on Victoria Secret Perfume then found my clothes. I put on a dark blue dress that's flares out at the bottom, dark blue heels and gold accessories with my gold MK purse. I checked my phone and it was 6:05. I ran downstairs to see a clean house and no children. I looked outside to see a limo. I walked to a limo and seen a driver.

   "Hello Ms.Misty"
   "Hello"

He helped me into the car then started driving. He too me to a restaurant and I walked inside. I seen a table in the middle of the floor. I walked up to the table and seen Kylin standing beside it with flowers.

   "Omg you did this for me?" I asked
   "Yes misty you are my everything I'll do anything for you" he said
   "I know that's why I love you" I said smiling

We sat down and started talking. He was thanking me for everything and saying he loves me. He suddenly got up and walked toward me. He grabbed my hand and stood me up. I was surprised by he actions I was hoping he wasn't trying to do anything in this restaurant. But then he started talking.

   "Misty you know I love you and would do anything for you, you are my Queen, My Babymomma, my lover and most importantly the one I wanna spend my life with" he suddenly got on one knee and I started to cry

   "You made my child your right and on the spot and I thank you for that because no one else would do that" he said

I looked up and seen all my family standing around. Our children both of our parents and our friends .

   "Misty will you marry me?" He said
   "Yes .. Hell yes" I said

He placed the ring on my finger and started kissing me. I absolutely love Kylin.

This is a story chapter I really didn't feel like give details since its 12 at night but the wedding will be in the 2nd book.

Comment Vote && Share

I already wrote the last chapter of the book so if y'all comment I'll post it !

1/26 😍