The Locker Room: Chapter Nine: Picture of Dana/Miley

A/N:

Okay, so I'll like to say I'm dearly sorry for not updating for a while. I've been busy with a lot of stuff and if I did have time I just wasn't in a writing mood. I would also like to say thank you for anyone reading, voting, commenting, and fanning. I really enjoy reading your comments and when I get a new fan I always want to jump up and down, but I tell myself no. And trust me it's really hard not to. This chapter is what everyone has been waiting for. I have been even waiting for this chapter. I should stop writing right now. XD

Comment, vote, and enjoy!

Chapter Nine

            We got back at my house, and we all practically ran back inside my house. I wanted to laugh, but I didn't. We were so excited over one little thing! Once we got inside, we all quickly changed out of our black clothes. Then we set up our sleeping bags in one full circle. I set my boom box, and I put the tape inside of it. I set the boom box in the middle and plugged it in.

            I looked around the circle. Everyone was just starring at the boom box, waiting for me to press play. I wanted to so badly press play, but yet I wanted for this to last a little bit longer. Jenny's face was unreadable, but I could tell she was thinking about all the things what guys would say. Val's face was scrunched up, like she was thinking hard about something. Miley and Dana's face almost looked exactly the same. They were just starring at the boom box with a small smile on their face.

            I finally reached over and pressed the play button. Silence was the first thing we heard, but after a few minutes we finally heard guy voices.

            "Dude, Miss Stephens is so hot."

            "I know I totally want to bang her."

            All of a sudden Val reaches over and presses the pause button. We looked at her like she was crazy. She just interrupted our first listening.

            "I think we should write down everything we hear," said Val. We looked at her, she was the smartest one our of our group. And she was right, we should write it down. How else were we supposed to remember everything?

            "She's right," said Miley, finally breaking the silence. I quickly got up and ran upstairs to my room. I walked in and grabbed an old, empty notebook. It was plan blue. Then I found a pen, and ran back downstairs. I handed Val the notebook. She deserved to write everything down.

            "Thanks, Audrey," said Val. I smiled. She quickly wrote down the first two lines we heard from the recorder. I sat back down and I was about to hit the play button when Jenny talked.

            "I should explain about Miss Stephanie," said Jenny. We looked up at her, and nodded. She was right; none of us knew who she was besides Jenny. "Well, she is the new teacher this year. A lot of the guys say she is really hot, and she is very young. I've only seen her in the halls, since I don't have her as a teacher."

            We all nodded our heads. Then I hit the play button again.

            "Brad already did."

            "Dude! No way! I thought he was gay."

            "Who's gay?" said a third voice.

            "Brad Kingston."

            "Nah, he just fucked Miss Stephanie. Has pictures and everything," said the third voice. I was shocked. I quickly looked at everyone's reaction and noticed that they were as shocked as I was.