Important Note

I rarely ever do one of these, but I thought it might be a good idea.

I would like to say that I want to add a prologue that is set in the future, but then I have to change how Audrey tells the story a little bit. I'm kind of going back and forth about this, so when I finally decide I'll tell you guys.

So the story has been moving pretty fast with a lot of twists and turns.

I thought I should review some of the main points. I'm kind of going by chapters, so yeah.

1. Audrey is 18, and everyone else is 17. Her birthday was the first day of school.

2. Tyler was the hot guy that Audrey and Jenny saw at the mall. 

3. Audrey received a bracelet, with the charms of heart, purse, book, and a flower. This is very key later in the book.

4. Audrey promised all her friends that if they ever got caught she would take the blame. 

5. How they get the recorder into the ceiling is to sit on each other's shoulders.

6. Tyler said that Audrey stabbed someone in the back. Audrey later realizes that she stabbed Jenny in the back with the whole Alice thing.

7. They have only had ONE met to listen to the recorder. And all this stuff happened in a WEEK. Trust me the story won't be like this later on in the book.

8. Audrey's grandpa passed away.

Okay, so this is your time to ask me any questions, to try and clear some things up. And when I post the next chapter I am deleting this, so yeah you have a few days.

Note: I will not answer any questions that pertain to the future of the story. EX: Will they ever get caught? Now, that people you just have to keep reading.