The Locker Room: Chapter Thirty-Five

A/N:

Yay, I'm updating. I quickly wrote this chapter, because I know next weekend (even though it is a three day weekend) I will probably not get a chance to write. It's the last weekend before finals start and that means I have to turn anything late after that weekend, not to mention the studying. So yeah, you should thank me.

The song on the side is Whistle by Flo Rida, I love this song. And it actually helped me write part of the story. 

Comment, vote, and enjoy!

Chapter Thirty-Five

            Once we got back to my house, we did the usual thing. Get in a circle and listen to the recorder, while one person wrote down all the interesting things that we heard. And tonight was no different.

            While, munching on some very yummy popcorn, I listened to the recorder. There was a lot of talk about a new swimming coach this year, for the guys. Apparently, he’s very strict and he pushes everyone to the edge. But that was not what we were looking for. We wanted juicier gossip than that.

            “So did you hear about the ACT’s?”

            “Besides that it basically fucking decides your college that you’re going to?”

            “So you didn’t hear about cheating on the test?”

            “Fuck no.”

            “Here give them a call.”

            “This is for the one through the school right?”

            “Fuck yes.”

            “Shit dude, I owe you one.”

            And then that was it in that conversation. Boys cheating on the ACT. I wonder if they would actually accomplish that mission, or if they would fail. It would be hilarious to read about it in the paper, though. They’re just fucking dumb enough to risk something that high.

            “I can no fucking believe that Stacy was giving away free blow jobs at Amanda’s birthday party.”

            “Haha, dude that party was fucking great. Stacy is fucking perfect with the blow jobs.”

            “Fuck you. She said that I wasn’t fucking hot enough.”

            “She’s playing hard to get with you.”

            “Fuck her, she doesn’t deserve me if I can’t have a free blow job and every other fucking guy at the party did.”

            “The best part was her tongue ring.”

            “Fuck you.”

            And then we heard laughter, and that was it on their conversation. Nothing more and nothing less. We were speechless, until Jenny explained about Stacy being cheer captain and a whore. We all had that moment of the light bulb going off.

            Towards the end of the recorder, we were all getting very sleepy. Nothing that good was on the tape so far. It was either stuff we didn’t care about or stuff we already heard about. I took a big yawn, and Jenny elbowed me. I gave her a dirty look, but she mouthed listen to me.

            I’m so lucky I have a great friend, because at that point it got very interesting.

            “You know who’s on the list, right?”

            “What fucking list?”

            “The bang list.”

            “I have no fucking clue.”

            “Damn. I wish I didn’t have to fucking tell you this, but I guess I do.”

            “Just spit it out dude, before I kill you.”

            “Your girlfriend.”

            “Shit.”

            Then we heard a locker being banged, and we heard very loud footsteps. We were guessing whoever that guy was, was going to kill that guy who made up the bang list. We asked Jenny about it, but she just shrugged. She knew nothing of the list. But we could only guess one thing that list, nobody wanted to be on. We also guessed that more than one guy made up that list of girls they wanted to bang.

            We thought it was so disgusting that we were talking about this; in fact nobody should talk about these kind of things. Hell, nobody should make a bang list.

            But that was all the conversations that were interesting. I do have to say the bang list was the most interesting one, but that is one secret I could live without finding out. Everybody got comfortable in their sleeping bags, and we all said good night to each other.

            I sighed, and looked up at the ceiling. I could tell that this night was going to be hard for me to fall asleep. Something was bothering me, and I couldn’t place what was bothering me, so I did the thing that I always did when I had to think.

            I grabbed my left wrist and I was about to twirl my bracelet around, but the thing was my bracelet wasn’t there. I had a mini heart attack, and then I looked down at my wrist and it wasn’t really there. I wanted to scream, but instead I shook Jenny awake. She gave me a dirty look, but opened her eyes anyways.

            “Jenny! I can’t find my bracelet,” I whispered. She gave me a confused look.

            “It’s just in your sleeping bag,” she said, and then she closed her eyes again.

            I quickly searched my sleeping bag, making a lot of noises, but it wasn’t there. Then I decided to get up, I searched around the whole house, while everyone was sleeping. I’m so surprised that I didn’t wake anybody up, I thought for sure someone would wake up.

            I quickly grabbed Jenny’s keys and I even checked her car. No luck. I checked my backpack. No luck. I sighed, feeling tired from running around the house. I went back to my sleeping bag and laid back down on it. I looked back up at the ceiling.

            It was probably in my school locker, I made a mental note to check my locker first thing Monday morning. The thing was, I got this gut feeling that my bracelet wasn’t in my locker.

            And I knew where it was – in the boy’s locker room.