The Locker Room: Chapter Ten: Picture of Kane

A/N:

I would like to say so sorry for not updating sooner. I've been overcoming writer's block and I was busy with school work. So sorry again. I would like to say that this is actually another shorter chapter, but you get two VERY key things in this chapter. If you guess what they are well I will check out one of your novels and probably mention your name in one of the upcoming chapters. One of the reasons why this chapter is so short is because I wanted to leave it at a cliff hanger. So sorry for that also. I would like to take this time to say thanks to all my fans for fanning me and reading this novel. And to those of you who even checked out the book and maybe voted for it but won't fan me. XD

The song on the side is Bad Day. That pretty much says everything right there. XD

Comment, vote, and enjoy!

Chapter Ten

            Going to school on Mondays are always hard, but for some reason this Monday was even harder. It was like I had an intuition, a bad one. I knew right away not to get out of bed, but I had to. I had to go to school.

            My morning was horrible. I had a very cold shower, spit toothpaste on my favorite shirt, and my flip flops broke right before I got into school. To say I was cranky was an understatement. I was pissed off, and I wouldn't let anybody miss with me today.

            As I was walking to my locker with one shoe on and one shoe off, I realized that Jenny always made me so feel so much better when I got in these moods. I wasn't paying attention as I was walking since I was figuring out how to make my flip flops work, but I bummed into somebody.

            "Hey, woe, watch where you are going," said the most annoying voice ever. Alice. Basically, she was the bitch of the school. But the plus side was that she didn't have any friends that went to my school. She claimed that she had a ton of friends at the public school. I looked at her pictures once on Facebook, and all there was was her pressed up some random dude.

            "Bitch watch where you are going," I said, before I thought twice about it. She gave me a dirty look, and I gave her one right back. Bring. It. On.

            "I don't know who you think you are, Audrey, but you are on the bottom of the social status," said Alice. I laughed. I don't care if I was on the bottom of the "social status", because really I could give a shit.

            "Alice when are you going to learn that being 'popular' isn't going to matter after high school?" I said, using air quotes around 'popular'. Alice gave me one more dirty look and walked away from me. That was when I realized that we had a small group of girls surrounding us, watching everything we exchanged to each other.

            I quickly sucked in a breath and walked away from the group. I finally reached my locker to find Miley already there waiting for me. She didn't know about Alice and I yet, but I knew by first period she would know. I better just tell her myself.

            "Audrey, you look like you would kill someone," said Miley. I looked at her and shook my head.

           "Had a bad morning," I said. I still had one shoe on and one shoe off. Miley looked at me, and noticed I wasn't lying.

            "I have an extra pair of shoes in my locker," said Miley. "Let me get them." That's when Miley walked a few lockers down from mine, while I opened my locker. I didn't look at the pictures, because every time I did I would feel tears in my eyes and I was already emotional enough. I took my flip flop off and threw it in my locker. Miley reappeared at my side and handed me her red flip flops. They didn't go well with my outfit, but at this point I would take anything.

            "Thank you," I said. Miley just nodded. She just saved some major embarrassment.

            "So let me guess, you split milk on your shirt, your car wouldn't start, and your flip flops broke," said Miley. I smiled a little. She was close, very close.

            "Close. Cold shower, got toothpaste on my favorite shirt, and then my flip flops broke. And oh yeah got in a verbal fight with Alice," I said. Miley cringed. All of us had a fair share of bad mornings, but some worst than others. I think I just broke the record though.

            "Don't worry, Audrey, Alice just wants some attention," said Miley. I nodded. I knew this, but I told her the whole fight anyways. On the plus side I was lucky she didn't start an actually fight. I just hope she didn't tell a teacher, because I would be in major trouble.

            Quickly, after telling her the story we speed walked to go tell the story to Dana and Val.

♥                                                                     ♥                                                                 ♥

            Jenny told me she was going to meet me at McDonald's right after school. However, she didn't tell me that Kane and Tyler were going to be there. When I saw Tyler I wanted to turn around and go back to my car, and make up some lame excuse to say that I couldn't go. That was impossible, since Jenny noticed me right away. She waved to me to come to the table that they were sitting at. I noticed it was a booth. Jenny was on one side sitting with Tyler. That left me to sit next to Kane. This was totally weird for Jenny.

            "Audrey, you look horrible today," said Jenny. I saw Tyler smirk. I after all was wearing jeans, with a plain purple t-shirt, with red flip flops. I looked more than horrible.

            "Had a bad morning," I said. Jenny smiled at me. I bet she never has bad mornings anymore. She always plans out everything where nothing can go wrong.

            "Let me guess...car wouldn't start?" asked Jenny. I smiled very small again. I noticed that Tyler and Kane were listening to our conversation, but I couldn't care less.

            "No. Cold shower, toothpaste on shirt, and flip flops broke," I said. Jenny laughed. "Oh, and Alice." Jenny stopped laughing once I said Alice's name.

            "The bitch Alice?" whispered Jenny. I nodded. As far as I knew there was only one Alice, so I don't know why Jenny was whispering her name. "I need to pee. Audrey can you come with me?" I got up even though I was very confused.

            Once we reached the bathroom, Jenny quickly checked to see if anyone was in the stalls, which no one was. She then turned around to face me.

            "Alice used to be my best friend," said Jenny. My world stopped when Jenny said those words.