Chapter 45- Wedding Plans [E]

"Spare no expense," Julien had said to Annie as she excitedly planned her dream wedding.

Without any further hesitation, Julien and Annie's family started the preparations. Charlotte hired the same wedding coordinator she was acquainted with and started the planning. They talked about the color scheme it would need to create the look of a icy atmosphere. Colors were picked, designs were created, flowers were chosen and the creation slowly started to come to life outside the two acre worth of land outside the Taverron home.

The hired contractor started to set up the tent made of the finest silk. It hovered above them like a shrouded cloud of ivory. Crystal chandeliers were scattered and hung along the ceiling, as the electricians worked endlessly to set them up and make them come to life.

The tables and chairs started to pile in. A dance floor was coming together as the workers hauled the woodwork, putting the pieces together. The sounds of drilling ripped and echoed all day, nearly everyday for the past few weeks.

Glancing one last time at the wedding tent, Annie turned away only to collide with a rock hard chest.  Almost losing her balance, a pair of strong arms grasped her waist and steadied her. 

"I'll always be around to catch you, love."  She heard Julien say smoothly with his faint accent and a mischievous grin as she looked up flustered.  Her heart beat unusually fast from the impact and the full force of his devilishly handsome face. 

Ever since he proposed she and Julien have been inseparable.  He was even more attentive then before the accident.  They traveled to work together in the mornings and left together afterwards.  The only time they separated was when they left to their offices respectively. 

It never stopped Julien from seeing though.  He made sure to take her out for lunch, insisting she eat and regain all the weight she lost which she eventually did thanks to three full meals a day. 

"Hi. You didn't tell me you were coming." She replied, smiling and crossing her arms around his neck. Julien tightened his hold on her waist pulling her close and kissing behind her ear.

"I thought to surprise you," he murmured while nipping at the skin on her neck, inhaling the rich smell of her perfume which always managed to dull his senses. "My meeting ended early. The contractor contacted me, he needs us to inspect the last of the renovations. I came to fetch you so we would be able to view the changes together."

The pleasure his simple touch and simple kisses made a rush of desire spread like a wildfire beneath her skin. "What are you waiting for?" She moaned and closed her eyes as he nipped the skin of her neck. "Finding ways to distract yourself?"

"Indeed."
******
Julien and Annie entered their future home, hand in hand, as workers worked non-stop finalizing the final touches to the nearly complete remodel. "Come, he said to meet us in the master suite." Julien said leading up the marble staircase to the second floor.

Julien and Annie decided to buy the home he suggested they view right after his proposal, immediately loving it. It had a beautiful Mediterranean style with stucco siding and a large front circular entrance that afforded a generous private driveway. It was not too big nor too small with five bedrooms, high ceilings, over sized great room, large living room, a grand formal dining room, very spacious kitchen, a library, theater room, swimming pool and various balcony's stemming from some of the bedrooms. All it needed was a simple remodel to replace the outdated look.