Pressing Your Luck, Part 2

*Disclaimer: Sexual Content*

When we arrived back at his house, we were still laughing about one of Nathan's funny gym stories he was telling me about Tim, and how he had been Tim's weightlifting partner their sophomore year. Obviously Nathan had been able to squat more than Tim could, but Tim's pride and his ego had gotten in the way of his safety. So he tried to prove he was just as strong as Nathan, one thing led to another, and he ended up on his ass.

"I think I'm crying, I'm laughing so hard," I said, wiping the water from under my eyes.

"That was a great day," Nathan reminisced, taking my hand and leading me to the couch.

"So, where are your parents anyway?"

"My mom picked up an extra shift at the cafe and my dad had a business meeting out of town. Why?"

"It just seems like I never see them around when I'm here," I observed.

"Believe me, that's a good thing," Nathan assured me. "It's not you, trust me. I would love for them to meet you, I just don't really want you to meet them. They're kinda insufferable."

"I'm going to have to meet them eventually," I rubbed his arm, and it gave me an idea. "Nathan, I think I know what I want as my prize for the ten reps."

"Oh really? And what might that be, exactly?" His tone was suggestive, but cautious.

"Would you massage my shoulders for me?" I asked innocently, and I caught a playful sparkle in his eyes that I'm sure he could see in mine as well. This is going to be a fun night.

"Anything for my girl." We sat down on the couch, and his strong hands worked their magic on my shoulders, kneading the muscles and working the soreness out of them. "You know, I'm really proud of you. Your training has been going great, and you seem to have this new confidence about you. It's pretty sexy," he whispered the last part into my ear, and that combined with his hands on my shoulders did something unexplainable to my body.

I hummed with pleasure. "You're really good at this," I praised him, letting my eyes slip closed.

His hands moved to my arms, his fingers lightly skimming my skin. He leaned forward and placed his mouth dangerously close to my ear. I could feel his hot breath as he whispered, "That's not the only thing I'm good at."

His voice sent a shiver down my spine, and my core clenched involuntarily. The things this boy can do to me with just a few simple words. Then I felt his lips attach to my skin, peppering soft kisses up the side of my neck and attaching them to that soft spot he had just recently discovered behind my ear, and I lost it. I spun around so I was facing him and threw my arms around his neck, tangling my fingers in his hair and crushing my lips to his. I could smell the sweet scent of his body spray mixed with the sweat that still stuck to both of our bodies from our session at the gym.

His strong arms wrapped around my body as he enveloped me in his embrace. His large hands spread out over my back, pulling me closer to him as he leaned backwards, pulling me on top of him. Our lips continued to detach and re-attach as I took in every ounce of him: the way he smelled, the slightly salty taste of his skin, the way his body felt underneath mine.

When the need for air became too much to ignore, we separated and I immediately moved my lips to his neck, kissing down the exposed column of skin to the base of his throat. He released a small gasp, and I smirked against his skin.

"I think I know what I want for my ten reps," he breathed, looking down at me. I sat up to look at him, that playful twinkle still alive in his cerulean eyes.