Chapter 7

(the picture above is what dan is wearing)
Dan's POV

Phil's birthday.

I woke up and I was probably just excited as he was. I smiled to myself as I got out of bed, something I usually wouldn't do immediately. But I felt energized and determined, I guess.

I grabbed some clothes, a pair of black skinny jeans and a comfortable grey T-shirt, and went to the bathroom. Dropping my clothes to the floor and stripping the ones off my body, I got in and turned on the shower.

I let the warm water fall around my body and I soon realize that I've been in the shower longer than I should've.

My fingers were pruning - something that shouldn't happen in the shower too often - and I got out. I grabbed a towel and dried my body, throwing my usual dark clothes on. I hung up the towel and left the bathroom.

I went back to my room after, putting my dirty clothes in the hamper and putting on some cologne.

I smelt something coming from the kitchen so I followed the scent, soon finding Phil standing in front of the cooker with a smile.

"Morning, Phil." I said, standing in the door frame.

His head turned to look at me, smiling and saying, "Good morning Dan!" He was definetly happy.

I walked up beside him, resting my hand on his upper back. "Happy birthday." I said softly.

His cheeks went bright red. "Thanks." Phil was making french toast, something we usually didn't eat often but was still good.

"You're welcome." I pressed my lips to his cheek softly, causing a tingling sensation in my stomach and went to the lounge.

I sighed as I sat on the sofa, pulling out my phone to check my twitter.

"@AmazingPhil happy birthday!"

"happy birthday my little sunshine @AmazingPhil"

"PHANDOM WE SHOULD DO THIS TO CELEBRATE @AmazingPhil 's BIRTHDAY"
1 Attachment

For some reason my feed was covered in birthday wishes to Phil. Not sure why, but it was. It didn't bother me much though.

I decided I would tweet my own birthday wish, although I already said happy birthday to him.

"a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to everyone's favourite angel bean @AmazingPhil #HappyBirthdayPhil 🎈🎂 (dw guys i've got the cake covered)"

People started liking and retweeting within the first few seconds of me posting it and Phil came into the lounge with breakfast.

I got up, scratching the back of my neck. "Damn, I should've helped you..."

"It's alright." Phil smiled at me and I half smiled back. I sat in the black chair, Phil sitting across from me like usual.

"This is good." I said, taking a couple bites of the food.

"Thanks." Phil replied. The rest of our meal was silent.

There wasn't much to do now that we had finished eating, I had to have the perfect timing for when I would ask Phil the "big question".

At the moment, we were sitting on the sofa, Phil with his laptop and I with a book I was reading at the moment.

"You can do it, Dan. Just tell him you want to show him something."

I took a deep breath, closing my book slightly and turning my head towards Phil.