Chapter 12

Phil's POV

2 months.

Dan wasn't fully healed until two months after being attacked in the bar.

PJ was confronted by the police and they're looking for the men who attacked Dan.

Dan and I had to skip the USA tour, so we rescheduled it for after Dan's scars had healed.

During that time, I uploaded a Coming Out video to my channel and to Dan's channel, a video we named "Phan is Real".

The camera opened to me and Dan sitting on my bed, like the opening to Phil Is Not On Fire 7.

"Hey guys!" I chirped to the camera.

"Hello Internet." Dan said after, a small smile on his face. "If you couldn't tell by the title, Phil and I have something say."

"Do we have to tell them? Can't we just show them?" I said, resting my chin on Dan's shoulder.

"Sure." He said softly, smirking as he took my face in his hands, kissing me gently. It only lasted for a few seconds as we had to get back to the video.

"Dan and I are dating." I said after, running my hand up and down his thigh.

"We have been for about 3 months now and, we thought now would be a good idea to tell you all."

"So write your fanfictions and make your fanart!" I said happily.

"Because it's probably gonna come true." Dan said with a smirk, winking at the camera. I nudged him and he chuckled, making me lay down as he turned the camera off and kissing me passionately.
________________________
Mini final chapter.
Thanks for reading everyone, I hope you all enjoyed this story!!
I have three other stories planned so look out!!
I love you all ;)
~ Your Neighbourhood Friendly Phangirl