Chapter II

Then followed a three-day training mission. John and Heath were paired up with two other rooms, marching through the woods each equipped with a gun, a heavy backpack and stiff leather boots.

When they had set up camp Heath suggested they pulled away and grabbed a smoke.

"You know that we're dead if we get caught abandoning our guard post,"

Heath just looked at him and shrugged, walked towards the forest. Knowing very well that John was just behind.

John chuckled, slightly nervous, when Heath pulled it out. The joint I mean.

"So not only do you defy orders on the daily you also managed to sneak in weed. How aren't you sent home yet?"

Heath lit up the blunt, taking a deep drag. Then he offered it to John, who was hesitant at first.

"You'll be the death of me," he sighed, before he gave in.

When most of it was up in smoke, Heath stuck the remains into his mouth and motioned John to come closer. Not sure what the hell Heath was doing, John tried to take the joint with his teeth without touching the other man. Instead he got a cloud of smoke in his face, and couched lightly.

Heath rolled his eyes, and told him to try.

John did, stuck the joint out as far as he could and prepared to blow when he felt softness on his lips. Once he realized that it was in fact Heath's mouth, he pushed the latter harshly, while yelling as loud as he dared, which wasn't loud at all, asking if Heath was fucking insane.

And Heath just stood there, with that shit-eating grin and the joint between his teeth.

"Jesus, chill, it was just a joke."

The joint almost hit John when Heath threw it away as he started walking back to camp.

"Come on, our guard time is almost over. I'm tired as hell."

John stomped the joint thoroughly down into the ground before he followed, crawling into the tent filled with people. He and Heath furthest to the left, and then followed four more bodies. The tent was warm and John lied awake for along time, staring at Heath, staring out in nothing, until he eventually drifted of into a dreamless sleep.

---

Finally some action huh? Please leave reviews! 

-ITES