Of course you both would do this.

Theo had left Stiles house to organise getting Stiles out of Beckon Hill's for a while, though they both left with a smile.

Stiles was still inside packing his stuff, and was writing a letter to his dad explaining how he needed to leave just for a week to clear his head. This was slightly true, but His dad didn't need to know everything. It would worry him to much.

Just as Stiles put the pen down he started his hand started to shake then he couldn't move it at all soon enough he leaned back and couldn't move at all, 'kanima venom' he thought.

Then suddenly he saw Derek and Scott come threw the front door. "Stiles I'm sorry, but I felt like this was the only way we could talk to you." Derek said in a sad tone of voice. "You seriously did this to me because I wanted to leave?"
"Or is it because you want me back that badly Derek?"

Stiles said in a surprised tone, then his head feel back and a laughter that was Cold and cruel. "Hahahaha, oh your so pathetic Derek." Stiles couldn't help but continue laughing at Derek and Scott. "Wait your leaving?"

Both Derek and Scott said at the same time. "Why yes, yes I am." Stiles said with a smirk. "Don't worry your pretty little face Derek, I won't be gone for long, but when I come back. Believe me I'll be a changed man." Stiles's just laughed while Derek and Scott stood there in shock.

"Changed? What do you mean changed Stiles. What aren't you telling us?!" Scott's tone of voice was full of anger. "That's for me to know and well you to find out." Stiles just let out a cruel loud laugh at the werewolf's standing in front of him.

Derek just felt something inside of him break, well it was more like a shatter. It was his heart, he realised that the goofy loveable boy he feel in love with 2 year's ago wasn't the man in front of him. Derek could see little bit's and pieces of him, but it was slowly fading.

Derek couldn't stand to be in the room anymore. "Fine do what you want Stiles." And with that he stormed out the front door, tear's forming in his eyes.