I Just want to Leave!

Stiles had awoken only to be surrounded by Derek and Scott.
Stiles wanted to let out a sigh of relief but something snapped in his mind, almost straight away his emotion went from relief to anger. "What the hell are you two doing here?! I thought I told you both to get out of my life already." Stiles tone was cold and harsh like it was before but after stiles had said these words he grabbed his head something felt like it had just hit him in the head.

Derek went to his side almost straight away like it was a reflex. "Are you okay Stiles?" Derek's voice and eyes were full of concern for Stiles. "Der?" Stiles looked at Derek something had seemed to be there, but it was gone just as quickly as it had appeared.

"Leave me the hell alone, you stupid omega. Before I rip your throat out." Stiles said as he got out of bed a extremely fast pace. He shot Scott and Derek a death glare before pushing his way out of the room. He almost sprinted for down stairs, but was stopped by Theo. Theo had come back over to check on Stiles because he hadn't gotten any call backs or text back. He was worried about Stiles.

"Move Theo. Before I lose my temper and kill you." Stiles basically snarled at Theo. Before he shook his head quickly, he realised it was Theo, the one who was helping him. "Sorry, I'm just not very with it at the moment, sorry Theo." Stiles said with a small smile to Theo. Stiles knew The fox side of him was taking over and what looked like for good. Scott and Derek ran down stairs after Stiles, they couldn't let Stiles leave with out trying there best to help him.

"Look, it's fine Stiles, but I'm sorry Stiles. You need to stay and listen to Scott and Derek. Scott told me what was happening. I'm worried about you Stiles, let them help you. But if not them, let me." Scott was very surprised by what Theo had just said but was greatful for it, Derek on the other hand did not like the way Theo looked or spoke to Stiles. It got under his skin.  "Stiles I need you to listen to me.
Your cursed and if we don't help you, You could die." Scott said in a pleading tone hoping Stiles would understand.

"No Scott you listen. I'm sick of you  Trying to always be the hero. I am perfectly fine. Now get out of my way!" Stiles said in a similar tone he had used on Theo just before. "Stiles listen to me, Scott is telling the truth here." Theo said in a sad tone of voice. He didn't want Stiles harmed. "Eat me Hasselhoff." Stiles simply responded in a sassy yet angry way.

He tried to move away from Theo and the other and get to the living room, but he couldn't because Scott and Derek blocked him from going in his living room.  Derek was the only one who seemed to pick up on the fact it was Stiles talking, the real stiles.