Stiles please.

After all the commotion earlier Derek had placed Stiles in his bed. Derek sat beside Stiles as he laid their looking like he was in pain stroking his face softly trying not to wake him but also, trying to see if he could take away any of the pain that stiles appeared to be in. Scott sat in the computer chair across from Stiles's bed and just looked at Stiles, he was so concerned about his best friend and he just wanted to find a way to help him like he always wanted to.

Scott managed to speak after a while to Derek but his voice quiet and had a sad tone to it. "Derek, I'm really worried about him. Look at him, this can't be right." Scott sighed and put his head in his hands. "Scott, you need to try and calm down a little, getting upset over this won't help any of us." Derek said in a soft and calm tone.

Scott sighed softly not knowing how to feel or what to do. "I'm scared Derek, I'm scared we are going to lose him, this time forever." Scott's said as he watched his best friend Lay there in pain. "We will find a way to help him. Call Argent he may be able to help Scott." Derek said with a small smile though it was clear Derek was holding back his feelings as he always did.
"Okay I will give him a call now. Thank you Derek." Scott said with a small smile as he walked out of the room.

Once Scott had left the room Derek turned his attention back to stiles.
"I'm so sorry Stiles. I shouldn't have left." Derek's voice began to crack a little. "It's so much easier to talk to you when your asleep." Derek said with a small laugh, but tears started to stain his face as he stroked Stiles's face. "Please Stiles I don't want to lose you. I can't lose you, not again Stiles. I love you so much, so please help us help you." Derek's tears didn't stop flowing the whole time he spoke, but just then Stiles's arm moved to hold Derek's hand. "I love you Derek, I miss you." Stiles mumbled out as he held on to Derek's hand.

"Stiles. Please let me help you." Derek said in a desperate tone. He knew it was no use as Stiles was asleep. "Derek? Why. No don't leave please." Stiles said in his sleep. Derek simply sighed and wondered to himself. How many times has stiles gone to sleep dreaming about him leaving?