So Pathetic

Stiles just laughed at Scott, Derek and Theo in a mocking tone. "Come on then. Give it your best shot." And after that Theo pulled out a taser, which seemed weird but it Theo kept it on him as a last resort thing.

But taser's infective on Stiles with his current state, he caught the wire it sparked and Stiles threw it back at Theo.
Theo fell to the ground twitching a little from the fact the taser was still active, but it didn't take long for Theo to fall unconscious.
Derek watched as Theo twitched then feel unconscious, this wasn't the Stiles Derek knew and loved, this person standing in front of him was completely different. Now Derek had realised this he growled at Stiles before charging at him.
Stiles simply laughed as Derek charged at him, Stiles could almost read Derek's actions like they were laid out in front of him, so this enabled Stiles to be able to catch Derek's arm and twisted it to the point there was a sound of a loud snap filled the room and Derek's screams of pain soon followed.
Derek soon stopped screaming, though the pain hadn't stopped.
He tried to get lose of Stiles's grip but it was to strong.
So while Stiles had Derek arm in his grip, Stiles said softly to Derek in a mocking tone.
"Seriously Derek? Your so pathetic." Then Stiles threw Derek across the room and he landed on a wall.

Once Derek was on the ground, he struggled to get back up but forced himself to at least push himself up.
"Stiles, I'm just trying to help you." Derek almost cried out, he was in so much pain.
That he just collapsed on the ground. Scott just stood there In shock, he wanted to move, he wanted to scream at Stiles to tell him to stop, but he couldn't.
Stiles turned to look at Scott, he had a rather mocking look on his face as well as a grin. Stiles could see just how shocked Scott was and knew he he could use this to his advantage.
"Well Scott, are you going to try your luck?" Stiles said in an mocking tone to Scott who was still there standing like a deer frozen in the headlights of a car.

Something snapped in Scott's head at the moment, something about Stiles words enabled him to move again. And so Scott started to charge at Stiles, But came to a fast stop when he saw Lydia charging in threw the door.
Lydia wasn't an idiot, she didn't come charging into the a supernatural fight with nothing. She brought a gun with her. It wasn't your typical type of gun though. It was a gun you would see a hunter like Allison or her family would own.
Lydia always kept this gun at close range as it was given to her by Allison a few days before her untimely death.
Scott knew about the gun and had spoken to Lydia about having it on her just incase Stiles tried something in his current state of mind.
"Stilinksi don't move or I will shoot you." She said in a tone that seem to shock everyone else.
"Ah Lydia, so glad you could finally make it! So have you come to join the party finally? Well if so you are just in time!" Stiles said with a smirk on his face as he started to move towards Lydia. "I mean it stiles. Stop or I will shoot you."

A/N
SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG!
Jesus! 3K views I wanna cry. Thank you so much everyone!
I love you all.
This is the seconded last part! So one more part! Please comment/Vote if you like this chapter!
Thanks again ~ Em