Chapter One

IF YOU BUY BOSS UNDERCOVER OR HAVE, LEAVE A REVIEW ON AMAZON AND GOODREADS! YOUR FEEDBACK IS WELCOME AND CRUCIAL! TAG ME ON INSTAGRAM! REMEMBER THIS IS BOOK ONE AND IF YOU HAD THE CHANCE OF READING IT ON WATTPAD. THE BOOK'S PLOT HAS BEEN CHANGED! YOU WILL NOTICE DRASTIC CHANGES IN PLACES!

"When can I see you again?" She asked, her voice rather deep yet ever so sensuous as she lay hidden beneath the duvet covers. Zack stooped down to the floor gathering his discarded clothes as he pursued to clothe himself. He said nothing allowing only silence to linger within the room. From behind him he could hear the release of air from her lips probably irritated by his lack of communication. Zack only remained to continue clothing himself until he finished slipping on the final garment that would be his linen, white shirt.

"Zack?" She sighed, prior to yet no words leaving his mouth and curved over to reach for her own clothes that lay helpless on the floor. Shivers darted up his back at the thrilling sensation of her body pressed against his back. Zack gradually turned to face her daring to glance at her breasts peeping from the flimsy, silk robe that she clothed herself with before only then reaching her mid-summer blue eyes.

"What?" He finally said, his release of words compressing the creases from her forehead. Draping her arms around his neck, she replied, "I asked when I can see you again."

Zack caressed his fingers delicately across her back as he exhaled, "You know I come when I please. And besides I have others whom I could be attending to." Then released her from his loose embrace as he placed his hands comfortably into his trouser pockets.

"I hate it when you say that." She confessed, shaking her head causing locks of her blonde hair to fall across her cheeks. Zack shrugged his shoulders as he replied rather coldly, "I don't really care." His eyes appeared to have shifted colour from light hazel approaching a darker tint on the other side of the spectrum. "Now I'd rather we dismiss this conversation." Zack added. Confiscating no more of his time, Zack headed out from the bedroom heading over down towards the front door where behind it could be heard of the scuttle of feet striving to keep up with his long strides.

"Zack." She said breathless, undoubtedly her chest rising fast as she tried to capture her breath back.

Zack daren't turn as he headed outside the door leaving her behind. As soon as he bestowed himself to the outside, the wind as crisp and biting as it could be, took region upon his bare skin. Zack exhaled briefly shutting his eyes before jogging lightly down the steps to where his car ahead sat stationary. It was pathetic how woman could become so clingy, it was near not his fault that they couldn't control themselves. A quiet drink would do, heck it's not like a drink could whine incessantly. Zack had become displeased with her already over the past five days, each night there was something she'd share off topic that it had become mundane sex for him; an routine with lack of excitement. Zack mentally crossed her name off the list. Why couldn't a temptress spitting with fire wander into his life?

Zack took his keys out the ignition as he came to a stop outside his building where his apartment took position at the top giving him sight of the city below; the highlight of morning. He took no longer to get inside dropping his blazer on the banister of the staircase before passing through into the front room where his eyes pinpointed on the glass display cabinet holding his liquor. As soon as the liquor made contact with his taste buds and ran down his throat he couldn't have been more pleased and soon forgot tonight's disaster.

"Zack!" A voice exclaimed intruding the moment's peace he had hoped for. He turned in direction of the approaching voice to see his friend, Kyle, making entrance across the hallway heading over to where Zack stood.

"How did you get in?" Zack asked, placing his glass onto the side. Kyle smiled thumping his hand across Zack's back as he replied high-spirited, "I fucked your maid and she slipped the key to me."