2) I'll Take That As A Compliment

Ft. Bill and Fleur

Lily's POV
"Ahhhhhh!" Ant squealed, hugging me before holding her hand up to start our signature handshake. We high fives then flipped our arms down to give a low high-five, followed by a fist bump with our opposite hands and finally a chest bump.

Charlie chuckled at our antics entering along behind his best friend and work partner, giving me a hug before bro-hugging his elder brother. "Charlie, Antonia, meet Fleur Delacour." Bill introduced his fiancé, which I found out about last night.

I also found out Ginny, Hermione and Mrs Weasley didn't like her, saying how they were rushing into things because of everything that was going on. They promised to keep themselves in check in front of me. "Bonjour."

"Hello." Ant embraced Fleur, surprising her for a moment before she returned the gesture and Charlie kissed her on the cheek.

"Wow Bill, she's pretty, didn't know you had it in you."

Antonia saved Bill the trouble of doing so as she elbowed him harshly in the ribs. "Don't be rude, Charles."

"My name is Charlie." He managed to get her in a gentle headlock.

Fleur's musical laugh sounded throughout the room and Ron's eyes turned dreamy, making me snigger. "You two are cute. 'ow long 'ave you two been togezher?"

The two friends straightened up. "Uh, no um–"

"We're not a thing."

"We aren't together."

"Just friends."

The two spluttered, glancing at each other awkwardly before turning away and Bill had to hide his smirk in Fleur's hair. "Oh." She smiled apologetically.

"Anyway," Charlie cleared his throat. "What's going on around here?"

"Nothing much," Ron answered, fist-bumping his brother. "Just playing a bit of Quidditch, today's the day our OWL results arrive."

"Good luck." Ant winked at me. "Heard you wanted to become an Auror?"

I shrugged. "Hadn't really thought about it but it seems like something Harry and I would both fit into."

Harry backed me up by nodding his head, mid-bite into a piece of toast. Hermione gave a loud scream and pointed out the window, unable to form words. In the sky, five dark owls were flying towards the house and Mrs Weasley hurried to the door, opening it for the owls to soar into the kitchen and land on the kitchen table. We approached them, untying the letters with our names on them from the leg of an owl.

ORDINARY WIZARDING LEVEL RESULTS
Passing Grades:
Outstanding (O)
Exceeds Expectations (E)
Acceptable (A)

Failing Grades:
Poor (P)
Dreadful (D)
Troll (T)

Arithmancy: E
Astronomy: A
Care of Magical Creatures: O
Charms: O
Defence Against the Dark Arts: O
Herbology: O
History of Magic: T
Muggle Studies: O
Potions: O
Transfiguration: O

I showed Harry my paper and his eyes widened. "Wow Lil! Nine OWLs! Seven of them outstanding."

"You really studied hard." Em grinned. "Three guesses which subject is the one you failed."