0.3

~Please Vote and Comment~
~Enjoy

Jimin's POV
It was that night when I decided to go to the bar. I didn't have work at all the next day so it was fine if I woke up with a hangover.

I sat at the bar, taking so many soju shots since I was so stressed. I was a strong drinker, so nothing was affecting me... Yet.

All of a sudden, a green haired boy, walked up to me, but on the other side of the bar... As a bartender. Yoongi!

"Would you like another shot?" Yoongi asked, not realized it was me because he was wiping down the counter.

"Y-Yoongi?" I stuttered when I saw him.

He looked up and his eyes widened, "J-Jimin... Or b-boss..."

"You work here?" I asked, glaring at him.

"Yeah, I need the extra money. I work here 4 days a week, usually during the night since I'm a secretary during the day." Yoongi said. "Jin hyung already knows. This is where he found me, I got him drunk and made him hire me, he's so gullible when he's drunk." Yoongi laughed.

So that was how...

"Aigoo, what kind of secretary works at the bar during the night, is that why you always slack during the day? Give me another shot, I need it." I sighed.

Yoongi laughed and handed it to him, "I ain't taking you home if you get drunk."

I rolled my eyes and gulped down the shot. I rarely ever drink because if I do, my stress takes over like it is now.

All of a sudden, after a full cup of soju, I started to feel a little woozy.

"Y-Yoongi... Why do you have three eyes?" I reached up and poked his face.

He moved my hand away, "I have two, pabo. Pay up for your drinks or buy me some, one or the other." Yoongi smirked.

"Aish." I took my money out and laid a hundred dollar out, giving it to him.(sorry I'm using American currency cuz that's all I know)

"Uh, you only need to pay $15" Yoongi looked at the money.

I rolled my eyes, "You need extra money, don't you." I hiccuped, "Just take it." I laughed a bit and he gave me a weird look.

Wtf is wrong with him? He's gotta judge me all the time, doesn't he? Ughh.

The rest... I don't remember.

Yoongi's POV

After Jimin gave me the money, he yawned and started to unbutton his shirt and lift up his undershirt, "It's hot in here."

"Jimin!" I nearly jumped across the bar and stopped him.

He laughed and caressed my face, "You're actually pretty hot. Why do you have to annoy me so much."

"Just hold on and don't take off your shirt or any clothes." I went around and told my boss here that I needed to take off work.

Then I went to Jimin who was sucking on his thumb.

"I know I told you that I wouldn't take you home, but I can't leave you here." I sighed.

"Noooo~ I don't like you so I don't want you!" Jimin whined.

"That has nothing to do with it." I rolled my eyes and stood him up and bought him out to my car.

As I sat in the driver's seat and he laid in the back seat, I asked him, "Where's your house?"

"Haha, if I go home like this, my younger brother and parents will kill me."

"I honestly don't care, whats your address?" I said, getting annoyed.

"I won't tell you!" He shouted like a kid.

I held in my laughter and started to drive. There was only one thing to do.

When I got to my apartment which was old and probably ready to fall any moment, I laid him in my bed and got ready to sleep. Then I went to my living room and slept on the couch as he slept in my room.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT~
THANKS!