EPILOGUE

3rd Person POV
Jimin and Yoongi moved into their new home the next month.

It was a pretty large apartment with four rooms and an upstairs.

"What are we going to use all the rooms for?" Yoongi asked his fiancé.

Jimin shrugged, "Well one room will be for Hyoah... One room will be for us... One room will be for the game room... And the next room..." Jimin stopped, not sure what it was for.

"Our adopted son." Yoongi smiled and put a arm around Jimin as they stood in front of the room they weren't sure of.

"Adopted son? Seriously, you need to ask before you make plans." Jimin laughed.

"Once we get married, we'll go to the orphanage and adopt." Yoongi continued smiling.

"Alright." Jimin nodded with a large smile.

~

The next day, they were at work telling everyone the news.

"Jimin is gonna be an eomma!" Taehyung laughed.

"Congrats." Hoseok gave a thumbs up.

"Getting married before we do." Jin shook his head and Jungkook pouted.

"Well, I know I made a rule Yoongi doesn't know of, it's the rule of no dating in the office, but everyone in the music article section is breaking that rule, oh well." Namjoon shrugged.

"Well the wedding is next week so be there." Jimin ordered.

"So bossy as always at work." Yoongi laughed.

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Just because I'll be your husband soon, don't think I'll let you slack off."

Yoongi nodded, "I know."

~
Two weeks later, after their marriage, all three, Jimin, Yoongi, and Hyoah stood in the orphanage.

"What about him! I want him as my little brother." Hyoah pointed at one of the kids in the cafeteria.(A/N: I know nothing about orphanages, I'm just going off from a Shirley Temple movie I watched XD)

Jimin laughed, the little boy seemed to be 3 years old.

"Alright, we'll talk to him and then sign the papers." Yoongi patted her back and went over to the little boy who was eating his cereal.

"Hello, what's your name?" Jimin seat in front of the little boy and asked.

"Changho." He softly said.

"Well changho, how would you like it if you got two new fathers and a new big sister?" Jimin asked with a smile, trying not to scare the little boy.

Changho smiles and nodded, "Yes!"

So Yoongi went to go fill out the papers and the other three waited.

Finally, they had their family.

~
A year had passed, they had been a pretty good family.

"Why doesn't noona stay here every day?" Changho asked one day after Hyoah left to go to her mother's.

"She has someone else she has to stay with too, but you're stuck with us." Yoongi smiled at the four year old boy.

Changho smiled, "Yay!"

"Time for bed, Changho." Jimin picked him up and bought him to his room.

The couple tucked him in then shut the door.

"Now what?" Yoongi asked.

"Let's go watch a movie." Jimin smiled and went to the couch downstairs.

Yoongi sat next to his husband and wrapped an arm around him, "I'm glad we have this family."

Jimin nodded in agreement.

He knew that nothing bad would ever happen to this family. It never would, they were a pretty happy family.

Jimin laid his head on Yoongi's shoulder and dozed off.

Yoongi smiled, nothing could bring them apart. Yoongi swore to himself that he'd never leave Jimin again.

Yoongi knew that he would never leave.

The End
PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE~
Go on and read "Volunteer Butterfly"