Updated Author's Note 5/21/20

Congrats, you've finished this book! What a wild ride it must've been. His Personal Secretary is one of the first books I've written so there is a lot of room for improvement. It was originally supposed to go under heavy editing but the circumstances have changed, so now it will be kept as is for foreseeable future. Nonetheless, thank you for getting this far with me and bearing with my lacking writing. Hope you enjoyed this story even with its many flaws and have a great day~

^-^

Yours truly, Sunlene

P.S. Shameless plug- I just wrote and published a new New Adult story, Novice in Love! I won't and can't force y'all to try it but I'll paste the synopsis of the story below anyways just in case. ❤️❤️

nov·ice in love

nov·ice in love

a person new to or inexperienced in love

Ellie Moon is a sophomore in college and she already has enough things on her plate to worry about. She is busy with her classes, finding internships, and preparing for life after graduation all while handling the pressures placed by her family. She agrees that meet-cutes and the cliches are sweet and all but the last thing she needs is to be entangled in drama and getting into a relationship. Yet, since when has life been predictable? 

What started out as a simple tutoring gig with a mysterious guy becomes so much more when a cheating scandal breaks out on campus. Many fingers point at him to be the culprit but he neither confirms or denies it. As they continue to spend more time together, she wants to trust him and even begins to feel things she never felt before, but can she trust what she is feeling as a novice like herself? 

Join Ellie as she navigates the mess called her life and realizes complications of romance and love.