Chapter 6

HEY, Heres the next Chapter I hope you like.

Anyways I'll Like to thanks BeOriginalAlways because of the new book cover she made for me. She loves my story SO much she made me one. Thanks Girl!!!!!!!!!!! I can't thank you enough. :)

I dedicated this chapter to you, BeOriginalAlways.

Anyways heres the chapter.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

( two days later)

" Colton, my baby!" A lady with curly brown hair ran up to Colton and hugged him, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He looked at me and then he turned red and I couldn't help but laugh. Mom and dad were just standing there acting normal, because they didn't know what to really say or do, as for Peaches she was lookig at her nails not saying anything surpisingly.  

" Hi mom." Colton said and he rubbed the back of his head. We were at the airport and my parents went off somewhere and left me and Peaches with Colton and his mom a few seconds later. " Mom this is-" 

" OH, you must be Peaches, I thought your hair was curly?" She said excited hugging me and Colton sighed. Peaches was glaring at me and I rolled my eyes, this lady didn't see Peaches who was like three feet away from me.  

" Cherry." Colton finished and his mom looked at me confused and then saw Peaches. 

" Oh, whoops...sorry I'm a little blonde." She laughed and then she hugged Peaches. " Nice to see you!" She said to Peaches and my sister nodded her head. Colton came up to my side and wrapped his arm around my waist and his mom giggled at us. 

" So what are we doing?" I asked and Colton's mom looked at me confused, but then nodded her head and quickly took out her phone and looked at it. She pressed a few bottons and then started reading to herself.  

" Well, we need to stop by the fashion runway place and practice and blah, blah, blah. Then you guys can check into your hotel and the Cherry and my son can come along with me to our house." She said and I looked at Colton with an eyebrow raised and he smiled, guilty. Really this kid doesn't tell me anything, theirs always surprises. 

" Well lets go!" Peaches yelled excited and Kiki clapped her hands, two 'blondes' think a like. Even if the one haves brown hair and the other gets straight A's. 

" Yes, we should hurry up before the paparazzi find us." Kiki giggled and Colton rolled his eyes. 

We found my parents and they said they were going to check into the hotel early and go around the city and that we could go with Kiki. I liked the plan and so we separated and us four made our way to the main doors of the airport. That's when Colton handed my sunglasses and I looked at him confused. 

" Paparazzi." He whispered in my ears and I sighed. I quickly put on the glasses before Kiki opened the doors and we were surrounded by reporters, did I ever mention that I'm slightly claustrophobic? Well I am, but just a little, it really depends how I'm feeling that day. " Cherry?" Colton said over the people asking us questions and I turned to him. He looked at my face and the he quickly wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me on the lips and then pulled away. The flashing has gotten brighter and the people got closer and louder. Kiki and Peaches were already at the black car.....no it was more of a hummer, while me and Colton were stuck in the herd the reporters. 

" Colton, can we go?" I asked grabbing his wrist and he nodded his head. I followed him out of the herd and we got into the hummer. 

" Why didn't you want to stay?" He asked sarcastically and I crossed my arms and mumbled, but he didn't hear it. "What?" He said confused and I sighed.