Chapter 9

Chapter 9

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

" You have to be kidding me!" Rider laughed uncontrollable and Roy was shaking his head annoyed. We were in the hotel room my family was staying at, and the rest of my family were going around town. Kiki has been worried since we told her about Zee taking Colton but we told her that we can handle it and it was just a ' game ' , but this is no game it's real and I scared because of Colton. Oh, and here's the best part Zee went with my family for a look around the city. He's trying to get close to Peaches so he can get close to me as Roy puts it. "He wants me dead, HA!" Rider added still laughing and Roy smacked him up side the head.

" Dude, take this seriously!" Roy yelled at him and Rider shook his head. " What the hell is wrong with you?" Roy said shaking his head again.

" Everything." I mumbled looking down at a magazine with a picture of me and Colton on it. I sighed annoyed and sat back in the couch. After a minute Rider managed to stop laughing but he was still smirking.

"So you done laughing?" Roy asked and Rider shrugged his shoulders. " Whatever, so Cherry what happened afterwards?" He asked turning to me.

" Nothing actually, he just left." I answered and he nodded his head. "Where's the rest of your group?" I asked and Roy just shrugged his shoulders.

" Photo shoots, interviews, stuff that famous people would do." He answered and I nodded my head. "So Rider do you remember where to place Zee is staying still?"

" Just barely actually." Rider answered and me and Roy sighed. Does he even care that he just might be killed?!?!

" Wait.." I said and they looked at me curiously.

" What did you remember?" Rider asked and I looked up at them.

" Zee told me before he left my room ' either it's one or the other.'" I told them, how could I forget that. Oh, I was still overwhelmed that Zee wants Rider dead that's what. Roy started thinking and ran his hand through his hair.

"Neither can't die, yet we have Rider and they got Colton and-"

" Peaches is close to Zee!" I interrupted and they looked at me be nodding their heads. But then Rider frowned looking down.

" Their's a problem there." Rider started and he looked at us. " Didn't you think that maybe Peaches knows about Colton and Zee taking him." Rider said and me and Roy looked at each other.

" I didn't think that." I mumbled now even more disappointed. It's possible that Peaches knows what Zee has done and she might be angered at me still.

" By the way, haven't you notice how Peaches been quiet." Rider said and I nodded my head. I thought she just gave up, but maybe not. " Also she hasn't annoyed you much either." Rider added and I nodded my head again.

" We need to get Colton back by tomorrow night." I said and they looked up at me for a minute before remembering.

" The fashion show." Roy said and I nodded my head. "Rider you have any plans?" Roy asked and Rider shrugged his shoulders.

" I could get my b-" But her was cut off when Roy slapped his hand over Rider's mouth. He then whispered something to him and took his hand off his mouth. What was Rider going to say?

" What were you about to say?" I asked and Roy glared at Rider.

" I said, before I was interrupted that I could contact my-"