Part 2: Chapter 1

My Popular Twin Sister-Part Two

So this is part two of the story and it's been two weeks since Cherry and her family have came back from the trip. Blah blah blah. Anyways this part is mostly going to focused on the characters Cherry, Colton, Rider, and mostly Peaches. So lets begin. Oh and I'm keeping it in Cherry's POV :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Two weeks later)

Everything is pretty much back to normal...........Ok, well as normal as it can get.

Colton's foot is stuck in a cast for three more weeks.

Peaches is creeping me out........Ok well she always creeps me out, but she doesn't creep me out as much as she would usually creep me out which is very creepy.

Rider has been quiet also and keeps fighting with some guy over the phone.

As for me, nothing really has change. Everyone at school still follows Peaches and hates my guts. Colton just says that they might jealous of me, which might be true. Like look, I have the most amazing, caring guy ever. I wonder what my life would of been if Colton and never met? Cause I can't see that.

Also, Colton's parents bought a house here in town so Colton and me can hang out when ever. Like I was shocked at first when Colton told me, but actually it was his parents that wanted to have a house in the town I live in. They also said they are going to take a break from the fame and see what's it like to live like normal people. Once Colton's dad finishes his movie he's been working on. The movie is said to come out in the summer, but right now it's almost winter. The days have been getting colder and it's been raining just a bit more the normal. I have to say, I do love the winter.

"Cherry, come on, we have to go." I turned around to see Peaches standing at my door wearing a pink t-shirt, jeans, black heels, and a fancy black jacket. See what I mean by she's creeping me out!! She has been calm and quiet for the last two weeks and I'm wondering what the heck Rider said to her. Oh, speaking of Rider he is actually living in town also, his dad is letting him stay with Colton and Kiki was all excited to have another kid in the house. I don't know why but whatever.

Oh, and what about Zee? Well, yay. Long story short he got sent to jail for trying to break into a store. I don't know, Zee's like 18 or 19 years old and I don't know what's wrong with him. Colton really doesn't care and neither does Rider. But when Colton's parents found out about it they were disappointed about him. Peaches didn't even care at all either, it's like she never knew the kid.

"I'm coming." I said and I gabbed my hoodie and my book bag and followed Peaches downstairs. I went into the kitchen and found my parents talking at the table. They then stopped talking, turned to us and smiled. My mom then got up and grabbed her keys and coat.

"Ok, lets go." My mom said and I nodded my head but Peaches just turned around and headed out to the car. I looked at her weird and then turned back to my mom. "You know why she's acting so strange?" My mom asked and I shrugged my shoulders. Actually I do know why she might be acting this way. I still got to ask Rider about that.

****************

Once my mom dropped us off, Peaches went to go find her crowd while I went to go find either Rider or Colton. Mostly Rider, to finally ask what he had said to Peaches two weeks ago. I looked around in the front of the school but I didn't see any of them. I headed into the school and started to walk around looking for them.