Thank You!!!!

Wow, I can't believe how long this story has turned out! Over 85 pages! I never thought I would ever write a story on here that was this long. It just amazes me. I first intended to have this story as a short story but I got carried away and wrote all this. Just wow.

Thank you to all of you guys who stayed with me and the story through the seven months I have spent writing it, thank you so much. I want to give you something for staying with me and my story. Right now comment below that you have read my whole story and I will dedicate one chapter to you in this story. The first to comment will get the first chapter then the second with get the second chapter and so on in till each chapter has a dedication. When you comment come back to read the rest.

My Popular Twin Sister was no where near cliche. It had the unpopular girl, the popular girl, and the famous guy. BUT I changed it up a lot. I made the unpopular girl and popular girl sisters, better yet twins, then I had the famous teen, then added a bad boy-you know, Rider you readers couldn't get enough of *smiles evilly*.

Here are some fun facts about the story for the fun of it:

- I based Peaches's attitude off of my sister ( MysticStar13 )

- I started this story on August 29 of 2011 and finished it on April 12 of 2012. (almost seven months)

- I have had writer's block on this story quite a few times.

- This was suppose to be a short story

- I thought about deleting this story when I first started writing it.

- there was only three different book covers made for this story.

- I have never written a story this long before in my life and stuck with it

- At the beginnings, I thought about adding another character and ended up with Rider, the street fighting bad boy, who stayed throughout the story. Just because I loved him and his protectiveness for Cherry.

- ^I blushed writing that :)   ..............well that's all the facts I can think of.

Thank you all for reading my story, your amazing and don't forget to comment below that you stayed with me throughout the story because then I'll dedicate a chapter to you! :) Thanks!!