16

"Sex is always about emotions. Good sex is about free emotions; bad sex is about blocked emotions"- Deepak Chopra

***********************************

"Good job, Gabby! Pass the ball!" Louis encourages from the sideline, his whistle around his neck. He's been her football coach for two years now and all the kids love him. He was Lucas's coach when he was younger, but Sophia always hated the sport. He was glad when Gabriella ran over to him in Toys R Us with a football in here hands and puppy dog eyes. Coaching gave him something to do in his free time and he got to spend more time with his daughter.

He was almost nine months pregnant with another baby boy, which he told Harry would be their last one. He was an accident, and Louis was thrilled, but five kids were enough.

Harry wasn't here this time, which Gabriella stomped and pouted about when he got ready for work. He was always so busy and she missed him so much. But Harry had to go in to perform an emergency surgery on a patient, and promised her next weekend he would come. Louis was upset about it, too, but he wasn't going to argue with Harry any further about the matter.

"She's doing well. She might be better than her dad," Liam says, coming up next to Louis. Louis rolls his eyes fondly and smiles.

"She is good, yeah. She loves it," he says, putting a hand underneath his belly. "She's just upset Harry isn't here."

"Work again?"

"Surgery," Louis sighs. "They never see him anymore. And it's not like he can just stop saving lives to be with us. He does what he has to do."

"I just thought he'd be around more, is all," Liam shrugs.

"Yeah, well, me too," Louis sighs. "Nothing we can do now, though, unfortunately."

They stand in a comfortable silence for a while, only cheering on the team. It hits Louis suddenly when he feels a contraction and reaches for Liam's hand, squeezing it hard. Liam looks down immediately, his eyes wide and concerned.

"Lou? Lou? Is it the baby?" he asks.

"Labor," Louis wheezes, squeezing his eyes shut. "Coming now."

"Okay, I'm going to drive you to the hospital and call Harry on the way, alright? Zayn will stay here with the kids and bring them after the game," Liam says calmly.

"Okay," Louis nods frantically. "m'water just broke, Li."

"Better here than in my car," Liam says and Louis glares at him. "Sorry, sorry, hospital."

Liam helps him over to Zayn, explaining quickly that Louis is in labor. Zayn tells them to go and he'll take the kids over whenever he wants, giving Liam a quick kiss and shooing them off.

"Fuck, I am never doing this again," Louis breathes when they're on their way, rubbing his stomach with one hand and gripping the door handle with the other, already sweating.

"Said that last time," Liam notes.

"Wasn't fucking my fault," Louis growls. "I swear I'll pee in this car if you don't drive faster."

"Alright, alright, I'm sorry," Liam says. Louis dials Harry's number and of course he doesn't answer, because he keeps his phone off during surgery, obviously.

"Phone is still off," Louis says, breathing deeply. "Good fucking thing he works there."

"Just a few more minutes and once we get you settled in we can have him paged," Liam says soothingly.