Chapter 2

{Chapter 2}

Today is a special day. It's my bestfriend Marie's 22th Birthday. Her life is perfect; sometimes I'm jealous of her. Her boyfriend David Silva loves her to pieces, her family is rich, she goes to university, and doesn't have to work; she's so beautiful unlike me.

We've been best friends for seven years now so I brought her a gold heart shaped necklace with the letter K+M carved. She'll love it.

So right now I'm getting ready. I'm wearing a red strapless dress which’s long but it covers my Butt so it's fine, it hugs my curves perfectly. I took the time to curl my hair and put on some decant make-up.

I checked myself in the mirror, for the first time I actually felt hot.

***

Marie lives in this huge house, you could easily mistake it for a mansion. I walked up to the porch struggling a bit because I'm not use to wearing 4 inch heels; I'm not much of a girly girl you know.

I knocked on the doors a few Times, no response.

 I just stood there like a creepy stalker until I heard the sound of an engineer from behind.

I couldn't make out the person's face but it was definitely a short man around his late twenties, that can't be Jesus...

"Katy mi Amiga, why are you standing there alone while everyone is inside?"

"The view here is prettier, Hello to you too David!" He sure knows how to piss me off, in a good way if that's even possible

"Hello chicka, sup?"

"Sup? What have Marie done to you? Haha!" This is just too much for my feels, lol.

He chuckled,”Shut up! Now let's go inside the view inside is probably prettier cause I'll be there."

I just went inside and ignored David's insults. The house was packed with people. I didn't know the popularity of them but I could make out a few faces like Sergio Agüero and his wife Gianniana & Samir Nasri.

I went to them and greeted them; we talked for a bit before we split up. They were really great lads, sometimes I forgot that they were famous but who cares?

I couldn't find Marie so I went upside to her room. In my surprise it was empty so I called her:

"Where are you Birthday girl? Feliz Cumpleanos guapa"

"Awwh! I love when you go all Spanish pervert on me, I'm downstairs. Why?"

"Ha ha. I'm in your room Silly; I couldn't find you down there. I forgot you had so many Friends, lol."

"I sense jealousy... I'll be up in a min babe, see yaaa!"

She hung up on me and like she said she joined me after a minute.

"Hello stranger, you're hot. Nice to meet you. I'm Marie."

"Ha ha funny! Thank you dall, happy Birthday!"