Chapter 4

{Chapter 4}

I heard a few knocks on the door, David must be here.

it had gone one hour since David texted me, he wouldn't text me what he was going to say. I'm not really patient when it comes to stuff like this.

I ran to the door and opened it. David looked sad; he's usually so happy and bubbly. I embraced him with a hug and let him inside.

we made our way to the living room and we sat down together.

"I broke up with Marie." This can't be true!

"What? What do you mean you broke up with Marie? You love her!" By now I was yelling at him.

"She cheated on me!" This must be a freaking joke.

"How dare you say that about my best friend! I know she loves you, she'd never do that to you!" He's begging for it!

"I found her in bed with another guy Katy! Why can't you believe me?" He started crying. During all my 21 years of existing I've never seen a grown man crying. He can't be lying!

"Oh god, David! I'm so sorry mate; I didn't know what to believe." I hugged him tightly and his sobbing ekoed throw the room. 

"its okay Katy. I'm just so messed up right now; I don't know what I ever did to make her cheat on me." He whipped his tears of his face and calmed himself.

"Talk to her!"

"I can't, not like this." He pointed at his face. His eyes were swollen and red from all the crying. I felt so sorry for him.

"Want to crash at my place?" He nodded slowly. I gestured him to my room. He went into the bathroom and took a shower.

"David, I'm going to go to Jesus house and get you some clothes. I'll be back in five." He didn't say anything so I left right away.

I practically ran to Jesus’ door and knocked a few times. 

Carter was at the door, he greeted me with a hug. I kind of felt right.

"Hi baby girl, what brings you here?" His voice was sweet and caring.

"David is a mess and he's crashing at my place. And I unfortunately don't own any male clothes so can I Borrow a t-shirt and some shorts and boxers?" He let me in and left me downstairs while he made his way upstairs.

I could hear the Xbox from the living room since I only have male Friends I'm use to it. Never mess with their Xbox they'll go mental, note that down ladies.

Jesus sat there, shirtless. Damn, he's so freaking hot. Those 6-packs, yum!