Chapter 3

{Chapter 3}

Today is Jesus’ debut and I'm not going to be there. I'm feeling so guilty for not going but it's not like I have the money and I could never accept an offer like that.

That's not how my mother raised me; I worship the ground she walks on. She's like an angel sent from above.

Jesus hadn't bothered contacting me since I scared the shit out of him two days ago. I never thought I'd say this but I miss his presence. It was annoying as hell but Hey rather that then nothing.

Yesterday when I went into Starbucks to buy my usual stuff I got offered a job there and the salary is twice better than what I get now. So I quit and started working a few hours later. It was fun. I got a two new Friends, Britney and Roe.

They took care of me, showed me around and helped me with everything. I felt wanted, nothing I've ever felt at ASDA. I actually Miss Justin but that gives us some time to hang out since he's not my boss anymore. Whoop!

My Shift started at 1pm and ended at 7pm, Thank god. Life was great but not near perfect.

I saw bits of the match on the big screen outside the mall when I walked by. That happened to be when Jesus got put in. Wow he looks even hotter on screen. The scene played through my head over and over again; I should have accepted his offer. But it's too late.

I walked past a store but something caught my eye. There was a picture of me and Jesus from two days when he was on the ground crying;

'Jesus and his mystery girl, look at those lovebirds. Awwh, they look so cute together'

I didn't know if I should laugh, cry or just feel sorry for these hopeless idiots. I hate people who gossip about bullshit. Like come on, grow a pair of balls.

I heard people cheering and turned my attention to the screen again, Man City has won and Jesus scored the only goal. Oh, I'm so happy for him!

Jesus’ POV

Words can't express how happy I am right now;

1. The fact that I scored on my debut

Or

2. The fact that I scored the winner goal and helped my team earns 3 freaking points.

As much as I'm loving la la land right now, I don't feel complete. Something is missing...

Katherine

I can't get her out of my mind, her beautiful piercing brown eyes haunts me in my sleep.

I've barley known this chick for a week and I'm freaking dreaming about her?

Father, what are you up to?

I completely forgot about the boys,lol. They all greeted me before they left. I haven't even showered yet, looks like I was too busy thinking.

I want to get to know her, fast.

I took the fastest showers I've ever taken in my entire life; I put Usain Bolt in shame.

I put on some ripped jeans and a simple blue t-shirt. I may be rich but I'd no sense in fashion.

I walked out to the parking lot but no, I had no freaking car. So I called David;