Calum x Ashton (5SOS)

~Just pure Cashton fluff, cuddles and kisses.~ 

It had only been two days since they'd been home and Ashton was already having trouble adjusting. He wasn't used to sleeping in a proper bed anymore, he was used to being curled up in his bunk, or on the back lounge of the tour bus, and always with a warm body next to him. One that belonged to Calum. After not sleeping properly for the second night in a row, Ashton decided he had had enough and needed to see is boy.

When Joy opened the door she didn't look surprised, in fact she had probably been expecting it at some point, she just greeted him with a warm smile and a kiss on the cheek. "He's up stairs," she had started with, "He's been tossing and turning for hours, only just drifted off." There was a knowing smile on her face as a blush crept it's way up Ash's neck and onto his cheeks. "Go on, up you go." She muttered with an amused grin as she gestured to the stairs.

"Thanks." Ash mumbled, a smile of his own finding its way onto his face before he could even think about it. He practically took the stairs two at a time, trying to get to Calum's room quickly without falling flat on his arse.

Ashton followed the familiar corridor until he reached the well known door that lead into Calum's room. Quietly, so as to not wake Calum, he opened in to peep inside. There laying curled on his side (almost as if he was so used to sleeping with Ashton pressed up against his back that it was the only position he knew how to sleep in) was Calum, he chest rising and falling softly in a rhythm that Ashton knew off by heart.

Stripping himself of his jacket, shoes and jeans, Ashton pulled back the covers quietly and slipped underneath. He gently pressed himself up against his boyfriend, letting out a content sigh. Calum's body seemed to relax into Ashton's firm chest as he was gently pulled back by the arm that was now fitted snugly around his waist.

Ash let out a little hum as he closed his eyes for a second, just taking in the fact that he had his boy back in his arms (not that he had been out of them for that long, butstill). He couldn't help but press his lips to the skin at the back of Calum's neck as his fingertips trailed over the skin between where his shirt had rucked up and the hem of his boxers started.

Calum seemed to stir a little, not quite waking, almost as if he couldn't bring himself to open his eyes, there was as small smile gracing his lips now though and he let out a little sigh, barley audible. If Ashton wasn't so familiar with every movement and mannerism Calum had he would have missed it.

Ashton's lips hadn't left Calum's skin instead he had started to trail kisses over his clothed shoulder and up his neck, finally placing a firm kiss to the spot just under his ear, (if Cal were awake he would have let out a whimper and then proceed to deny it had ever happened because dammit, he was manly, he worked out, and he definitelydid not whimper when Ash kissed that spot).

Calum started to properly wake now, a small and groggy "Ash?" could be heard as he opened his eyes and registered where he was and who he was cuddled up too.

"Yeah, it's me, baby." Ashton whispered, pressing a chaste kiss to his boyfriends cheek as the younger turned to face him with wide and sleepy eyes. "I didn't meant to wake you." Ashton trailed a hand through Cal's fringe and down to his jaw, cupping it lightly and placing a soft kiss to his lips, Calum hummed and closed his eyes at the feeling. "Your mum let me in, couldn't sleep at home without my cuddle buddy." Ashton giggled and Calum grinned up at him.

"That's okay," Calum wiggled a little getting into a comfortable position to wrap his arms around the older boys waist. "Glad you're here." Calum said through a yawn, and buried his face in Ashton clothed chest. "Nap now." Ashton laughed a little and lent down to press his lips to the tan boy's forehead, he let them linger there for a moment, just to touch.

"That's the plan, sweetheart." He whispered pulling Calum closer and rubbing soothing circles into his spine, before looking down and finding Calum's eyes already closed and his breathing even. The sight made Ashton smile a smile that only Calum could cause.

He pulled his boyfriend even closer before finally closing his eyes to allow un-consciousness to wash over him, feeling good that he had his Calum in his arms once more. 

~Hope you liked it! Tumblr - ameliarosetalks.tumblr.com ~