Chapter 39

"Okay," Noah panted as he got off me, "you were right." He wheezed. "Either I'm getting older or you're more than I can handle."

I smirked, albeit trying to catch my breaths. "You're not so bad yourself."

He chuckled for a moment, then pulled me under him. "You're not gonna decide you can't handle the situation and leave me stranded, are you?" Noah wondered, seemingly serious.

I gave him a sarcastic look. "You think I can't separate sex from relationships, or ..." I almost laughed, "you think you're so good that I'm not gonna be able to keep my hands off you now?"

He grinned cheekily. "Both, of course."

I rolled my eyes, albeit smiling slightly. I leveraged on his own body, and flipped him, so that I could straddle him. I was completely naked, and while years ago my fat rolls would have made me blush in discomfort, right now I proudly exhibited everything Mother Nature decided I was worthy of. "You do know that I can have you beg for mercy if I want to, right?" I challenged, hands on his chest.

"Challenge accepted." Noah smirked smugly, gripping my ass cheeks to bring me closer. "Told you a lot of riding was involved." He claimed as he pressed me onto him.

I closed my eyes for a moment, to fully enjoy the feeling of him inside me, then I leisurely started grinding against him. I didn't care about the wrongness of the situation, nor about the consequences of bedding my boss. Right now, all I was interested in was taking life one ride at a time. Literally.

💫💫

"You're crazy." Laura scoffed in my ear, making me regret telling her what happened. Noah was under the shower, I was still naked in his bed. In theory, I should go get ready to save the savable and at least start on our newest assignment. In truth, I was contemplating the idea of joining him under the shower.

"Why?" I wondered sarcastically. "Because I'm finally free of my inhibitions?"

"No ... because you just fucked your boss." She grumbled. "There are easier ways to get fired, I'm sure."

"He won't fire me, no worries." I sighed, standing up, not even bothering to cover my nudities.

"Yeah, it's not like he normally beds his assistants then drives them to quitting."

"He's been with two of his assistants, three at most." I corrected. "Also ..." I checked myself out in the big mirror in front of the bed, "I don't care."

"Viv ..."

"Spare me, Lala, please." I huffed. "You're the one that said I should get out and live a little."

"You're gonna get hurt," she predicted, "again."

"Sex never killed anyone." I said solemnly, then hung up, tired of her sermons. I know she means well, but I really don't need her to always be breathing down my neck, claiming this is me acting out, trying to fuck my way to oblivion.

I opened the bathroom door, then headed directly for the shower. "Is there room for one more?" I teased, entering without waiting for a reply.

Noah smirked slightly. "I guess I need to make up for all the wasted time." He pulled me into him and kissed me roughly, only to then push me against the wet tiles. Despite the hot water on my back, my body shivered at his touch as he kissed my neck and ran a hand down the inner length of my leg, prompting me to pull them apart. "You like this, don't you?" He mused. "You love it when I'm rough."

I bit my lips, not even trying to be sensual, just plainly aroused. "Maybe a little." I admitted.

"What happened to you?" Noah wondered as he seized me up against the wall. "What made you ..."