Chapter 25

_______________________________________________

I wheeled myself along to the front door with Artie and Mercedes by my side.

"This is so exciting! But I sure as hell am not thinking at such a young age." Mercedes said. I have to agree, I can't see myself getting married at only 18. I want to wait until I'm older, and until I've found the right guy. Or find the right guy that I lost.

"Come on, Aria. There's a ramp down there." Artie said while leading the way.

Life in a wheel chair is difficult and frustrating. I finally understand what Artie had to go through, but he had it much longer. At school, you get looked at and treated differently. People tease you. Getting around places is hard. Rolling and rolling and rolling and rolling.

"Hey, are you good?" Artie asked. I must have been lost in thought.

"As good as ever." I said with a faint smile as we rolled in.

Many people were already there setting up decorations. I went over to Blaine so I could find out where the kitchen was.

"Blaine!" I called out as he turned around.

"Glad you showed up, Aria!" he said greeting smile with a smile. I gave him a shy smile and a shrug.

"Here, uh, let me lead you to the kitchen." Blaine said as he pushed me to the kitchen.

After turning down some hallways, we finally arrived at the kitchen. It was fairly large. I noticed someone else in there, but they didn't look familiar. Probably because I only saw the person's back , which was pretty muscular under the black t-shirt.

"Sebastian, here's some help for the cupcakes." Blaine said. Sebastian. Sebastian Smythe.

Sebastian turned around and it felt as if he was a whole new person. He was much more muscular and cut off all his hair. His eyes were bright, yet dull. He looked much more mature and serious. I couldn't trace any hint of mischief or silliness in him. He looked down at me and tilted his head as if he didn't recognize me.

"Sebastian, Aria, umm, I'll let you two get to making those cupcakes." Blaine said before running out.

Sebastian smiled at me as I wheeled myself to the counter. I wanted to ask him so much. How has he been in the last five months? But I didn't. I couldn't.

We sat in silence for ten minutes. It wasn't the same. No giggles, no smiles, no small talk. He barely acknowledged me. It was as if I was in a room with a stranger. His demeanor was different. He seemed more uptight, more serious.

"I've missed you." He said looking down guiltily at not me, but my wheelchair.

"I've missed you too." I said as we both shared a shy smile.

I wanted to say "I love you", but it didn't feel right. It felt too soon. And this wasn't the Sebastian I fell in love with.

....................................................................................................................................................

Back to Back updates :)

I'm trying for you guys because the positive feedback you guys give me is the best in the world.

It makes me happy that you guys are enjoying this story even though I suck at updating and connecting with all of you.

Please, please, please, please, please be sure to check out my YouTube channel and subscribe. ALso check out my video l and comment down bellow that you came from Wattpad. It would mean the world to me.

Lots of love xoxo :)

#TeamSabria