Chapter Seventeen

I'm really not that cruel.

"Hey, your hands are warm."

"Hmm?"

I pulled away.

"Fin," I said. "Your hands are warm."

"Oh."

He was pressing kisses against my hips when I noticed, his finger gripping firmly at my sides.

I felt warmth travel from his fingertips to my skin. It didn't occur to me that it was odd at first. It took several seconds until I came to the realization and blurted it out to him.

Fin withdrew his hands and looked down at them with a look of confusion.

"Maybe it's because we're...naked?" I tried.

He shook his head. "Doesn't make sense."

"Why not?"

He turned rigid. "Well, this isn't exactly the first time I was ever naked with another boy, is it?"

"Right," I choked.

He sighed. "Can we ignore this?"

I shrugged. "It's not very important, is it? Just your hands. Maybe it has to do with you growing, puberty, or whatever."

"Maybe."

He looked up at me. "You okay?"

I nodded. "Just, sort of, uncomfortable."

I coughed.

He smirked and bent between my legs, spreading them apart with both hands as he found a solid grip around my thighs.

"Do you still want to do this?" Fin asked.

His warm breath fanned across my skin and I struggled to bite back a moan. "What do you think?"

"Just making sure."

I felt his breath again on my skin, hot and heavy.

Then his lips as they brushed against my skin gently.

I bit my lower lip, heart beating out of control.

He pressed a kiss against my tip.

"Fin."

He chuckled, the movement vibrating my skin and I let out an emitted an embarrassing moan.

"Shit, sorry."

My fingers found his hair and I gripped them tightly in my hold, pulling his head closer in the process.

"What if someone sees us?"

"They won't."

"If they do?"

"Free porn for them."

I parted my lips to respond but never got the chance before Fin raised my hips and wrapped his mouth around me.

My eyelashes fluttered as I threw my head back, his warm mouth enveloping me with a certain dampness.

Fin's mouth moved slowly along my length, I watched his head bob up and down.

I bit my lip, tearing at my skin so that the metallic taste of blood invaded my senses for a few seconds before Fin's mouth grabbed a hold of my attention again.

I watched his head move between my legs, watched him as he took me entirely in his mouth and all I could do was grip tighter at his hair.

His movements quickened as he tilted his head to the side, his tongue grazing my skin hotly.