C h a p t e r. O n e *

The Most exciting Attractions Are Between Two Opposites That Never Meet.

~ Anthony

Before stepping off the elevator i popped the two Advil's and swallowed them dry as if they were vitamins and took a sip of my coffee. You would think almost a decade on the force i would adjust to becoming a morning person but, it hasn't happened yet; And probably never will. The bell dinged letting me know to get off, i exhaled deeply and made my way into the squad room.

" Williams !" My captain yelled too loud for my liking. " My office now !" Cursing underneath my breath i removed my jacket and sat my belongings at my desk. " Have a seat." He said as i entered his office. " Are you hung over ? On a wednesday ?!" He barked.

" Na just had a rough night thats all." I half lied. I did have a bad night but i was still recovering from last nights trip to the bar as well.

" You handle things at home yet ?" He said shaking his head in disappointment.

" For now."

" Well i need you on your A game today son, we got a load of things to do today and you're on rotation." He said tossing a stack of files my way.

" who i got ?" I asked glancing down at the paper work then closing it back up.

" Rodriquez." I removed my shades and massaged my temples stressfully at the thought of working with her. " Is there a problem ?" I shook my head no and he dismissed me from his office.

" Looks like well be spending today Ant." Rodriquez smiled at me obviously pleased with todays schedule. I just nodded in agreement and pretended to review some work. I had no issue being partnered with a female, i am not that sexist but Rodriquez and i shared a little something back in our uniform days and now that I'm seeing someone it gets a little awkward around her. Especially due to her talent of being a natural flirt.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and i seen it was a text from Diana.

'Anthony can you manage to be on time tonight ? Do you think you can do that much ?'

' I told you i'd be on time now drop it.'

' 6PM Ant. Not 6:05 not 6:30... 6 !!'

I didn't even respond to that one because it was another argument waiting to happen. Tonight was my daughter Destiny's ballet performance and i missed the last two because of work and am late on a regular basis. And that does not sit well with Diana at all.

Apart of me felt bad and always tried my best to make up while the other part told myself she knew what it was like when she got with a cop. A detective at that. No me and Diana are not married we've just been together for almost 3 years and raise my 6 year old daughter together. Destiny is from a previous relationship. Her mother died during labor and its been me and her since.

Diana is still new to the picture. Well not entirely. I met her in this cop bar over on 5th avenue 3 years back and now were living together. We act married, fight like it, love like it and sex like it but were not and boy does she never let me forget it. All of our arguments consist of my hours at work or us 'Playing' house. I don't see whats the rush. She already had the commitment. After Destiny it's her so i don't see what a paper with a stamp on it can do to refine that. I suppose its a woman thing.

~ Angel

" Come on Angel don't be like that. You know my situation." The crackhead begged.

" Bitch this ain't lifetime I don't give a fuck about your problems. I want my money or you don't get shit." I said cold and dead. We all struggling out here just in different ways so I aint Tryna hear shit. Call me heartless but if you ain't solving one of mine fuck you and your problems.

I stormed off back into my apartment and threw the bags of weed back in my drawer upset that bitch wasted my time if she knew she was short. These bitches knew what it was. Have my money or don't look my fucking way. I don't care if i came out your pussy. It is what it is.

I needed to blow off some steam ASAP so i decided to call over one of my tricks get a quick nut and have him drop a stack on me at the mall. But don't get shit twisted, i get mine and THEN you get yours. Ain't no nigga coming between these flawless legs unless he about that bread. And the right amount too.

Hoes out here be satisfied with a few hundred for their latest packs of hair but i only fucks with top notch niggas. Every piece of dick i fucked spent 800 minimum on me and thats a fact. Fuck with it or get lost.

" What time you keeping Dj till ?" I said into my phone rolling a blunt.

" How long you need me to keep him for Angel ? Don't be fucking with my schedule you know I gota be to work by 3." My cousin said letting out a sigh loud enough for me to hear.

" Bitch ain't nobody ask you all of that its only 10am, I need you to keep him till 1."

" Whatever bye." She hissed out before ending her sentence with the Dial tone. I didn't even have time to dwell over her attitude, i texted this guy name Terry and told him to be over my way in an hour and went straight for the shower.

I turned on my stereo and let Trey Songz 'Dive in' make love to my ears. After showering and laying out my outfit, i coated my body with my love spell lavender scented lotion then slipped on my laced thong and matching bra. Then i put on my black stretch high waist shorts that hugged my ass perfectly along with a blue button up short sleeve shirt tucked in. Too top it all off i put on these beige 6" closed toe hells and brushed my hair down till it fell past my cleavage. And yeah bitch it was all mine.

Just in time Terry's car horn honked letting me know he was here. I gave myself one last glance in the mirror before finally satisfied by my attire, grabbed my purse and my keys and headed out. " Time to go make this money." Sashaying my way out the brownstone.

_______________________

~ New story.

~ Anthony is a hard working man just trying to make a living. Gotta deal with Diana and his captain nagging him along with his partner of the day sweatin' him.

~ Angel is all about stackin' her paper and it aint no other way of saying it. She doing what she gota do to feed her baby boy. And she plays no games apparently.

~ Let me know what you guys think about both characters. What you think should happen, or would happen. Im going to try and update two more chapters before the day is over but after this the only thing that will motivate me to update is FEED BACK.

~ Read, Vote and Comment i would love to see some satisfying numbers when i get back ✌

~ Cover photo set to changed but look at my daddy Trigga lol

__Slimm