Contestant Bio Scarlet

THE REDHEAD

THE REDHEAD

Name: Scarlet

Age: 25

Occupation: Redhead Ambassador

Hometown: Kansas City, Kansas

Height: 5'5"

Tattoos: 1

Favorite Music: Anything by Ed Sheeran,

What is your favorite movie? Brave. I think Merida was such an important character for the children with red hair. We don't have very many role models to look up to.

If you could be stranded on a desert island with anyone who would you want with you? Gloria Allred. No question. I have yet to be able to get her on the phone to discuss how important it is that she takes a case of discrimination against redheads, "Gingerism."

Biggest turn on: When a man plays with my hair.

Biggest turn off: Blonde jokes. I know I'm a redhead, but we have to stick together. There's no scientific evidence that has linked hair color with IQ.

If you were a cocktail, what cocktail would you be? Hearts of Pom. I love them. They are full of antioxidants and they're a beautiful shade of red.

What was your favorite toy growing up? I'm so embarrassed to admit this, but my aunt gave me a Barbie from her childhood. It was "Wedding Day Barbie" and she had a beautiful white gown and red hair. It was the only doll I ever had that I felt looked like me. I still have her.

Something that no one knows about you: I'm an egg donor. I don't want all the questions, but I've just completed my third round of donations. That's the last time I'm allowed to donate until after I have children of my own.