Part 7

Next update on 20 votes ;)

*******
*******

I looked at the person holding my hand and it was Benny. She was looking nervous and sweating.

''What's the matter Ben?'' I enquired.

She said nothing but gestured me towards a table. There, two people were sitting and one of them was Mr. David Peterson? The other one's back was visible.  What is he doing here? Oh he is the reason behind Ben's nervousness.

''Don't give attention to him Ben. Think he is not even here'' i whispered to her but as soon as we came near to their table Mr. David's eye travel towards us. He looked for millisecond then went on eating but again his head snapped towards us. He noticed us and then looked at Benny from head to toe and gave a disapproval look. Benny hurriedly went to the last table and sat there with her back facing the back of Mr. David. I sat across Ben and Melissa beside me.

''Stop hallucinating Ben'' Mel laughed at her.

''Why did you chose this restaurant in the whole state?'' Ben asked nervously.

''Stop over reacting Ben. He is just a normal person and you will be doing all his work perfectly so stop thinking too much. You are started to look like you are 32 than 22.''

''But...''

''May i have your order Madams'' the guy asked with a notepad in his hands.

We ordered the meals and was waiting while discussing about the pub we will be going tonight. I took a sip of water and my eyes went directly towards the table in front of us and saw a pair of eyes looking at me. As soon as i realised he was Mr. James Ashton aka my boss, i spit all the water on the table and some went towards Benny who hurriedly stood up.

''Hey! What are you doing?'' Ben said and at the same time Mel asked ''Are you alright?''

''Sorry... yeah i am alright'' i said sheepishly looking at Ben who was using a tissue paper to soak the water from her dress.

''Excuse me! I need a washroom'' she said and went towards a waiter to asked him about the washroom. Our dinner came soon but we waited for Ben to return.

''Mel our boss is also there sitting with Mr. Dave'' i whisper yelled at her.

''So? Common Liza its a small world people can go anywhere and can see the same people everywhere they go. And what if he is here? He came for dinner here and so we are. Jeez! You are behaving like Benny. Stop looking there okay'' she said while looking at her watch. ''What is taking her too long''

''I think we should go and check''

''No she will be back soon. Call her'' I searched her number and called it was ringing and then i saw her coming towards us. I end the call and put the mobile phone in my clutch.

''What took you so long?'' Mel asked her as soon as she came to the table. She said nothing but sat.

We started eating and my eyes went to see our boss who was busy eating his dinner. He is really handsome! He has small golden brown wavy hair. His face structure is so.... masculine.. suddenly his eyes snapped towards me and at the same speed my eyes went to my plate and i nervously started eating too fast that in just few minutes my plate was empty. I looked at Mel who was shocked at my sudden appetite.

''Do you want me to order more food?'' She asked with wide eyes.

''No... i am full'' i faked smile. Sh*t why are you behaving like this Liza. Oh no! what if he was looking at me the whole time i was eating like i haven't ate in years! No no no! I was feeling ashamed.

''Are you two alright?'' Mel asked suddenly and we both looked at her. ''I mean look at you, you ate the whole plate in a wink and on the other hand Ben is just looking at the food the whole time and haven't had a bite'' i blushed at her comment. I looked at Ben who has really not touched her food.

''I think i lost my appetite...umm..i am not feeling well... if you both want you can go to the pub..'' she said looking down.

''No way! Today is our day and it is your first salary over here and so you are also coming.'' Mel confirmed. ''And it is not too far. Just twenty steps from this restaurant. Okay now as you both are ready come lets go.'' She put the money in the plate and hold both of our hands and took us out.

We were entering the club which was really near from the first place. We found a place to sit but Mel took us to the bar.

''Have some drink''

''No...i don't drink...'' Ben said panicking.

''And so do i'' i said hugging Benny from the side.

''You both are really boring creatures'' she huffed and went for the drink.

We both were seating on stools near the bar when a boy approached to us.

''May i dance with you?'' He smiled at Benny.

''No...i don't...dance..'' she said picking her nails.

''Please it will be a great pleasure to dance with the most beautiful lady in the pub'' ha! Boys and their lines.. i rolled my eyes at his words. On the other hand Ben was blushing hard. God! She fell on his trick! Damn! Ben he is a playboy can't you see his face?

She nervously bring her hands to put on the boy's hand who was smirking. Before she could touch his hands...

''Man! Watch where you are guying..'' the boy was shouting at the person who bumped on him and his drink was spilled all over the boy's shirt.

''Sorry man!''

''Shut up you ******'' he said angrily but was gone somewhere.

''Hi ladies'' the person turned around... woah! He is again here.

''Hi... Mr. Peterson'' i said and nudged to Ben but she didn't gave any response. She was busy in pulling her dress to cover her exposed thigh.

''Hahaha... don't behave too innocent dear. Everyone can see how much of a wh*re you are.'' he said venemously and my eyes went wide.

''Mr. David you can't say her like that.'' I was angry at him.

''Oh really? Then what is she? What type of a decent girl wear those kind of dresses?'' He said pointing towards Benny. ''I can't believe how you act so innocent in the office'' he laughed. Benny started crying silently but didn't uttered a word.

''Dave i think we should go now'' i heard the icy voice of my boss who came and looked at the scene.

''Mr. Ashton'' i greeted but he just nodded. His eyes were soooooo blue.

''Yeah sure'' he looked at Ben the last time and went out.

''What was that?'' Mel asked clearly drunk. I rolled my eyes at her and we both took her towards the car. I drove Mel's car as she was drunk. I took her to our apartment. As soon as we enter Ben went straight to her room and shut the door behind her. I put the drunk Mel in my bedroom and decided to slept on the couch in the hall room. I called my mom and told her about our little party and about my salary. After that i switched off the lights and went to the couch. I closed my eyes to see another pair of blue eyes looking at me. I snapped open my eyes damn! Him. My mind went to the restaurant when at first i looked at him and he was already looking at me. Was he looking at me the whole time? No...why will he? But the second time i looked at him, he again averted his eyes directly towards me.... sh*t Liza stop thinking of him. Stop stop stop!

Atlast i started to sleep but my mind was busy looking at the depth of his blue eyes. Stop it Liza! I scold myself and put a cushion on my face to get rid of his face and finally i slept.

*******
*******
###Ben and Benny are the same person.

###Mel and Melissa are same too.