Part 35

#3 in romance :)

Thank you for your votes and comments :)

About the countries :p by mistake i have written some states or cities name but guys i don't know the names of all the country around the world :p

And the number of countries in the comments are increasing so i will again write the names in the next week.

For now how about tell me your weights? Hahaha just kidding.

#tell the name of your favourite author on wattpad if you have any :)

##reply to a comment: i know bengali too but it is as same as my english :p

Apnader shobar dhonnobad jara amar story ke vote dichen :p i hope it was right.

******
******

''What do you mean by that?'' I asked her narrowing my eyes.

''Oh! You want to know?'' She fake pouted.

I glared at her.

''Firstly she is so sweet and you..''

''Sour.'' I said seriously.

''No! Who said that? You are bittttter.'' She said making a face.

I said nothing but waited for her next comparison.

I wanted to know the differences between us.

''Secondly she is helpful..''

''I am too.''

''Really? How?'' She asked raising brow.

''I give huge amount in salaries.'' She rolled her eyes.

''Not financially. I was talking about..normally..i mean helpful to people. She helped everyone without expecting anything in return.''

''Next.'' I started walking in a slow pace with her beside me.

''She respect others. She never disobey anyone whether they are older or younger than her.'' She looked at me with expectation like i would say something.

''Next.''

''She talks politely coated with sweetness of honey. And you talk with others like you have coated your tongue with chilli paste'' She said while chuckling.

I gave her a glare.

''Did i ever talked to you like that?'' I stopped walking and asked her crossing my arms.

''No..not with me or your parents. But everyone else and especially with Liza. And for an example.. you just hurt that lady with your bitter tongue and also called her b****. How will you feel if some stranger bump into your mother and tell her b****?'' She said crossing her arms too.

Seriously by looking at Mel like this..i started remembering my P.T teacher.

''Shut up.''

''You shut up. If Liz would have bumped into her. She would have apologized instantly. Even if the lady was bumped into Liz then only Liz would have said sorry instead of expecting a sorry from that lady. But you..it was your fault and see...Never mind. No one can change you.'' She said and started walking.

My mind started replaying the words that Liza told me...

What have i done to you? From the very first day you are behaving with me like a b****. What is my fault? You have hurt me whenever you wanted. I am human Mr. James Ashton i can feel...i can feel the pain...i was trying to cope up with you..i was hoping that you will change...but no..day by day you are hurting me more and more....but why? Why are you so mean to me?