Part 10

Liza's dress at the top. :)

And guys please vote/comment it really means a lot. It encourages me to write more. If you like my story then please vote/ comment. :(

Thanks to them who voted and also thanks to the silent readers for liking my story :) this is my first story going on :)

********
********

I ran towards the stairs and could hear his voice yelling at someone. I saw his back on the stairs standing in front of Ben! Sh*t what did she do now?

''You are a useless piece of sh*t do you know that'' he barked at her venemously and i can see tears forming in her eyes. ''You are such a stupid person no no no even the stupid---iest one if it ever exist '' he said clenching his teeth.

''So..sorry...'' i heard her little whimper and the next thing i saw was the coffee mug was smashed on the ground. He is now opening his t-shirt? But why?  He threw it to Ben who caught it on time.

''You better wash it properly and bring it to me with another cup of coffee. Now take your ugly face out of my vision. NOW!!'' He shouted and Ben ran out from there to the washroom. He didn't knew i was behind him and even the event manager was beside me. He then walked towards his office.

''Umm..i heard the noise so i came..'' the manager said to me. ''Anyway.. i am John..'' he extended his hand which i took with a smile.

''I am Liza..see you tomorrow as i have some work now.''

''Yeah. Sure. I am also going with my crew and will be coming tomorrow to complete the work.''

''Okay bye.'' I said in a rush and went to Ben in the washroom. She was cleaning the shirt on which she drown the coffee.

''Hey!'' I said weakly and stood beside her. Tears were rolling down her cheeks.

''Oh...Ben it was an accident...'' I hugged her warmly. ''Now give this to me i will clean it, you should go and make the coffee.'' She agreed and washed her hands.

''Thanks...'' she said and walked away. I cleaned the shirt and dry it under the drier. It is looking fine and it didn't required ironing (pressing). Thank god! I took the shirt and went to the kitchen where Ben was standing and doing nothing.

''Hey! You forgot to make the coffee.'' I exclaimed horrified.

''No..actually i made it but i am scared to go to him..please Liza give it to him and also his shirt..please...'' she was pleading with puppy eyes. No way! After what happened at the terrace few minutes ago i am hell embarassed to go infront of him!

''NO! i..mean..i can't go. He asked you to bring it and if i will go there he will be furious you know.'' I tried to convinced her.

''No Liz he will not scold you. He never had told you anything bad. He will not tell you anything this time also.'' Really? Haven't he said some rude words to me? Umm...i don't remember! Ofcourse he has! At our first meet and then after cleaning his office! And not only words but he has done physical.... damage.. too!! Really Liz 'damage'? What if he did the same now...

''NO!! I...i..''

''Please Liz do this for me please. As a sister to me. This time only please.'' Sh*t. Why is she so sweet?

''Okay fine.'' I rolled my eyes but took the coffee in one hand and the shirt in the other.

I was standing at his door for the last 2 minutes and for the first time i am scared to go inside. My hand was shaking and i am afraid of spilling it onto him again but this time without a shirt. Hehehe..then he will came to know how it hurts! Huh! Some arrog..... woah! The door was flew opened and there he was standing...like some model with no shirt...sh*t he is so....masculine...strong...