Part 41

THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!

For your love and support
:)

I read all your messages and comments :)

And when i get time i do reply to you. :)

Have patience if i don't reply. ;)

******
******

James' P.O.V :

I stormed out of her apartment because if i would have stayed there the man who was with her would have been killed by me or i might have hurt Liza which i didn't want anymore. I still remembered what Mr. Louis told to me...

You should treat your girl like a princess...

And i was trying to do that but..she had to do that..

Maybe he is only a friend?

Maybe he came to attend the party.

But...he was not wearing any shirt...and..he seemed to have just came out from the shower..

DAMN!!

I hit the hood of my car as soon as i reached it.

I heard a yelp and i turned to see a very thin girl looking at me with fear.

I maintained my posture and tried to composed myself.

''I..am sorry. I didn't wanted to scare you.'' I said to her and she nodded.

She parked her scooty and was about to walked out of the parking lot when i saw her hugging herself and crying on her way.

Did i scare her that much that she has started crying?

Could anyone cry for hitting a hood?

Then my eyes caught the bruises on her hands.

I walked towards her with long strides but she was already stopped.

Before she could turned around Mason ran towards me.

''Sir..you can't just leave me like that.. Mr. Peterson could fire me from the job if something happened to you.'' He said.

I looked behind him to saw the girl outside of the parking lot.

I walked hurriedly towards her.

''Hey! Wait.''

She stopped and turned around.

Her hair was all over her face. She looked at me with her beady eyes through the curtains of her hair.

''Are you alright?'' I asked her.

''Umm..yeah..'' she said and put both of her hands in her baggy pants which was looking very big on her and old too.

Mason came to stood beside me. She looked at him then at me but said nothing and started to walk.

''WAIT!'' she stopped walking and turned around. She started to shiver a little.

''Look i.. i don't want to scare you but i wanted to ask that how you got these bruises?'' I asked looking at her hands which was looking like someone has cut the skin.

She started shivering and was about to ran when Mason hold her arms.

''What are you hiding?'' He asked her.

She said nothing.

''Take out your hands from the pocket.Now.'' he said it aloud and the girl jumped in fear.