19.

(a/n :I'd like to thank you guys for reading this book, although it's crap. There are probably over 10000 mistakes in it so far, I'm sorry :/)

Emily's pov

It had been three days since the party, and Cameron and I hadn't exchanged one word. The thoughts in my head had been killing me. I really wanted to talk about our kiss, what was it for, why, but most importantly I was very curious to know if Cameron had felt the same way.

"What's up with you lately?" Mahogany's voice interrupted my train of thoughts. "What are you talking about?" I asked, as we were walking down the hallways and towards the cafeteria. "You've been acting very strange" she arched her eyebrow. "Nothing is up with me. Can we eat now? I'm starving" I lied, trying to change the topic. "When are you not?" she laughed and I giggled along.

As we entered the Cafeteria, we walked towards a table. We had been sitting there the last days, since I really wanted to avoid the tension and awkwardness that would come with being near Cameron. It was the only thing I could do.

"Can't we sit with the guys today? I'm tired of sitting here alone" Mahogany whined. "You're not alone. I'm here too, in case you haven't noticed" I chuckled. "But why can't we sit with them?" she complained, pointing at the guys that were sitting at their usual table. Oh boy. The truth was that Mahogany had no idea about the kiss, I should have probably told her but it was something I needed to keep secret. No one had to know, especially Andrea.

"I just don't want" I shrugged my shoulders, coming up with an excuse - well partly the truth. It wasn't that I didn't want to sit with them, I didn't want to sit with him. "Well I want, they are our friends Em. Let's just go" she pleaded. I shook my head. "Go ahead, you can sit with them. I'm fine, honestly. I just think I should sit here" I smiled at her. I was okay with her sitting with the boys, she was also their friend after all.

"I don't want to leave you alone" she frowned. "I'll be fine" I let out a small laugh. "Are you sure?" she questioned and I nodded in response. She gave me an apologetic smile before walking over to them. I didn't feel hungry, so I decided to go to the library since I wouldn't have anyone's company.

I walked down the halls and enter the library. I gave a kind smile to the old lady at the front desk and looked through the bookshelfs, in attempt to find something that I might be interested in. I grabbed a history book out of the shelf. I wasn't interested in it whatsoever, but I decided to work on a history project our teacher had assigned.
I sat at a table nearby and pulled out my textbook and notebook to write down some notes. After a couple of minutes, I already felt bored so I started drawing on the corners of my paper.

I felt the chair next to me being pulled back and then someone siting down. "You draw pretty awesome" the boy smiled. I looked up to Dylan. "Thanks" I gave him a weak smile. "Have you ever thought of studying art after Graduation? Cause I think you should go for it" he exclaimed. It reminded me of the night me and Cameron had the same talk while sitting on his roof.

Oh how much I missed him.

I missed everything about him, us. We only knew each other for a couple days, yet we were able to open up to each other and get close. I missed hanging out with him, I missed his jokes and stupid remarks. I felt my heart flutter at the thought of him. He had this strange effect on me, I couldn't tell what it was but it was... different.

"Em, are you okay? You spaced out" Dylan snapped his fingers in front of me, causing me to return back to reality. "I'm fine, I was just... Thinking about-"

"Cameron" he said. I snapped my head at his direction. "What?" I gave him a confused look. How'd he know?

"No I mean Cameron is coming our way. I better go " he said standing up. "What, are you scared of him?" I chuckled in disbelief. He laughed awkwardly. "A bit" he admitted. I shook my head laughing. "Come on, let's go" I said standing up from my chair and grabbing my stuff, shoving it into my backpack.

"Emily, can I talk to you for a sec?" his voice spoke, sounding like a calming melody in my ears. I turned and looked at him. He had his hands stuffed in his pockets and he seemed uncomfortable. "Uhh... Y-yeah sure" I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I'll see you later" Dylan said walking away. We were left alone in the quite library. The silence between us was awkward and unbearable. "Please say something. What do you need to talk about?" I sighed, fixing the backpack hanging from my shoulder.

"I- I want to apologise" he exhaled, running a hand through his hair frustrated. "Its killing me inside. I don't want you to ignore me Emily. I can't stand seeing you every day and not being able to talk to you because I made a stupid mistake. I shouldn't have kissed you." he sighed again, looking down at his hands.

"I should have known you don't feel the same way" he spoke, his voice barely audible, almost above a whisper. I guessed he didn't want me to hear it but I did, and I couldn't ignore it.

"What way, Cameron?" I took a step closer to him. "The way I feel toward you. Isn't it obvious that I like you? Thought you would have noticed by now" he said staring down into my eyes. "As much as I want to admit that I like you too, I can't. Cameron you're dating And-"

"Screw Andrea. I'm not dating her anymore. Hell, I don't even care about her. Dammit Emily, why do you have to make this so hard for me. I just want to be with you. I don't want to be with anyone else. You make me loose my mind." he said frustrated as he pulled at the roots of his hair lightly.

His words brought happiness to me and warmed my heart. I felt like I was on cloud nine. Every word that left this mouth maid my smile wider and my cheeks to turn a dark side of red.

I couldn't help myself anymore. I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly. I knew he was taken aback but he soon wrapped his strong around my waist protectively.

I felt so safe in his arms. Something only he could make me feel. He made me feel happy, alive, joyful. He made my heart flutter and my beat out of my chest.

"I want you all to myself. I want everyone to know you're mine and only mine." he whispered in my neck. "I'm all yours, I promise" I smiled in his chest.