36.

Emily's pov

I followed Cameron's car to the pizza place where the others were hanging. Once I walked in, being followed by Cam, I spotted the guys sitting at a table. I walked over to them and greeted everyone, before sitting down next to Matt where was the only seat left. Cameron pulled a chair from on of the free tables nearby and sat down too. "Did you guys get here together?" Taylor smirked at Cameron. "I just followed him here" I explained. "How was detention?" Matthew slightly laughed, resting his arm around my shoulder. "Like detention" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I finally got a chance to talk to her" Cameron added with a small smile. "And?" Carter smirked. "And nothing. Can we please talk about something else now?" I laid my head on Matts shoulder. I could feel Cameron's eyes burning on me. I knew it made him jealous that Matt and I were close. And I kind of liked making him jealous. I mean, it's really nothing in front of him cheating. And I felt like getting some revenge.

"Have you guys ordered or have you finished already?" I asked. "No, we actually just got here too" Nash answered. "Great, should we order or...?" I said, trailing off. "Yeah right" Taylor lightly laughed. "Great. Well I gotta call my mom. Be right back" I said standing up and walking out of the pizza place and around the corner, where people couldn't really see me. I dialed her number and waited a few minutes for her to pick up. "Hey mom. Um... I am going to eat out with the guys so I might be late. Oh and I got detention today" I said. "What ? Why Emily?" She questioned. "I was just late" I sighed. "Oh my god, I should wake you up earlier from now on" she said "but anyway, schools closed today for winter break so we won't have a problem for a while, we can have this conversation another  time". "Okay mom, we will. Now I have to go. Bye" I said into the phone before hanging up.

"Hey" I heard from behind me, right when I was about to turn around. "You scared me" I said placing my hand over my heart and turning to see Cameron. "So are you like dating now?" He squinted his eyes at me. "What are you talking about?" I asked. Although I knew exactly what he meant and it was so hard to hold back the urge to smirk. "Are you and Matthew dating now?" He said, Rollin his eyes. "Does it even concern you?" I raised an eyebrow. "Just tell me if you are with him" he run his hand through his hair in frustration. "It's really not your business" I smirked.

"You're not dating" he shook his head with a small smirk on his lips now too. "How would you know?" I challenge him. "If you were, you would have kissed him when we arrived" he said with a satisfied look. "What if we didn't like to show affection for each other publicly?" I replied. "Yeah, like you have ever kissed him" he scoffed. "Let me tell that I actually have kissed him" I smirked. He furrowed his eyebrows looking at me. He approached me with his hands balled into fists. He stopped in front of me, towering over me with his tall body. "If you're trying to make me jealous, then it sure worked" he said through gritted teeth. "Great" I flashed a smiled, before going to walk back in.

I felt a hand warp around my wrist and pulling me back. "So does this mean you are not dating with Matt and you just tried to make e jealous?" Cameron smirked down at me. "I wouldn't date Matthew, his my best friend" I rolled my eyes. "And you also didn't kiss him" he added. "Oh that did happened, oops" I shrugged my shoulders upwards. "I bet he can't kiss you like I would" he leaned in and whispered, while caressing my cheek. His touch sent shivers down my spine. The way he was looking at me in the eyes, I felt like time had stopped just for a split second. "Quit being so full of yourself" I rolled my eyes again. "Did he though? Did he make you feel like I do when I kiss you?" He touched my bottom lip with his thumb. My breathing hitched, like all the air in my lungs had been removed. "He didn't. Cause he can't. No one can" he said, more to himself, and pushed me against the wall, brushing his lips on mine slightly. "Cameron" I breathed out. I couldn't say anything. I didn't know what was going on. "I know you only want me" he said and crashed his lips on mine.

He kissed me passionately and more aggressively than he would before, which was surprising in a good way. Having his lips on mine again felt great, it was a feeling I had missed. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling his even closer. He bit my lip lightly, causing me to let out a slight moan but I tried my best for him not to hear it. Turns out I failed, since he pulled away a little with a smirk on his face. "Was that a moan I heard" he said teasingly. I rolled my eyes again, trying to hide the fact that I was blushing real hard and held back a smile. "Shut it" I said. "I really like it when you play it stubborn. It makes me want you even more" he said, cupping my face in his hands and pecking my lips one last time.

He then let me go. "Don't think that just because we kissed, it means we're back together" I glared at him. "Of course not, I know it will take me so much more for you to take me back. I just wanted to remind you that no one could kiss you like I do. And that you can't resist me" he smirked. I wanted to deny it, but I couldn't. All he said was true.