No not again.

"Andy you cheated on me!"

"Honey I'm sorry" Andy said with tears in his eyes.

"Andy no you cheated I ca-aa-nnnn-ttt be with you anymore" tears ran down my face and I couldn't stop the pain.

"(Y/n) I love you" he choked out.

"I love you but this time I love me more"

"No....I can't lose you" he grabbed you and went to kiss you. You back up.

"Andy this isn't going to work......grab your stuff and get out. "

He did as told and got out. After he had left you broke down wondering what did he see in her and not in you. Was she more prettier then you. What did you do to cause this. So many questions and no answers.

All of a sudden you hear Andy's and your song play from outside. You open your window and see Andy standing there holding a radio above his head.

"Andy please leave"

"I miss you."

"You've only been gone for an hour." You smirk.

"I can't live with out my princess. You are my world my heart and my soul. You are the reason why I try so hard. Every morning I wake up I want you next to me. You are so perfect to me and I'm sorry I couldn't see that until I was losing you. I love you. I'm so sorry. "

You wave him in and kiss him when he comes in.

"Andy I don't trust you and you will be on a leash until I'm able to trust you again but I'm willing to make this work if you are willing to not ever cheat on me again."

"I promise "