Fuck off Andy 18 or older please!

This was it. My last attempt to win Andy over. I just have had a crush on him for a couple of years now.
You shaved your legs and you made sure they were silky smooth. You took the dress that you kept in the back of your closet out thinking this way the dress that would most definitely win his heart with. It was a black mermaid dress with a cut in your right side. This was the dress you were keeping hidden in case the band won an award. Of course they would have. The guys are awesome.
All of a sudden your phone starts ringing with a text alert. You look to see who it was and it was jinx saying he was outside waiting for you. You call him to ask him to come inside. He does as told and you greet him at the door with the beautiful dresses on.
"(Y/n) you look beautiful)
"Do you really think so?"
"Yes where were you hiding that dress?
"Well I got it when you guys won your first award but I knew this night would happen so I had to grab something stunning to outshine your guys " you say teasing
"Andy better take you up before I do" he said kissing your cheek.
"Are you sure Andy doesnt have a date tonight?"
"As far as I know he doesnt even want to be there tonight so i dont think he would even consider bringing a date. Hell probably just drink until he passes out at the bar. "
You roll your eyes in annoyance.
"Let me grab my shoes and I'll be ready" just as you said that jinxs phone went off. It was Andy asking if he was there yet. He replied no that he just got you and you were heading there now. "God I hope he falls for me"  you whisper under your breath thinking about just kissing him. His smile is amazing and your do anything to just feel your lips on his.
After grabbing your shoes and slipping them on you guys made it to the car and drove to the award show where Ashley met you.
"(Y/N) why are you so stunning?
Jinx tapped ashley on his shoulder and pointed at andy walking over....holding hands with a girl.
You look down at the ground as he approaches about to tear up because your plan just failed. It hasn't even began and it has already failed.
"Andy hey bro" ashley and Andy both high five and hug. "Who is she"
"This is my date Jessica"
This girl was absolutely stunning. She had tattoos all up and down on her body and she looked just like a super model.
"Who are you?" She smirked as she looked at you.
"(Y/n) I'm just a friend..." friends that fucking sucks saying. "Here to celebrate with the boys" you say with a smile trying to hide you cant even look at andy without breaking down crying. This sucks so bad. Being in love with someone who doesnt even like you back. Who wont even give you a chance of day.
"Well why dont we all go in" Ashley insisted. Everyone started walking in as you grabbed jinxs hand holding him back. As you did that Andy noticed. He looked back at you and you just kept your eyes on Jinx.
"You guys go well catch up"
Once they were a reasonable ways away you collapsed into jinxs chest.
"Is it that I'm not beautiful enough? It is that I'm a virgin? Is it that I wont ever be what he sees in a woman?" You feel like shit honestly. There are moment that it feel like you and Andy could be something but then there are times you weren't sure but this was the last straw. "You know what I look amazing and any man here would be lucky to have me"
"(Y/N) you're right. You are a strong woman and you are single. Go out tonight and get yourself a wonderful dude" he said wiping your tears away.
You shake your head and agree. You guys walk in hand and hand. You were supposed to sit next to andy but you sat next to Jinx Trying to ignore that andy was only 2 people away from you. As the show started you could feel someone staring at you. You look over your shoulder and see a cute guy smiling at you. You wave and smile back.
The guy had a tattoo sleeve on his right arm and he was pretty muscular too. He was black hair and had a really cute smile.
God Andy's smile to so much better. No Andy is clearly into Jessica. You had to move on (y/n)
"This next award goes to the most bad ass group. The group who has helped so many including myself.........the name of the band is Black Veil Brides" You stood and cheered as the guys went to the stage.
"I just wanted to thank everyone who has helped us through this process and the special someone in the audience. " Andy smiled at Jessica. God your heart couldn't take it anymore. You turned away from the guys and made your way into the bathroom. You stood in front of the mirror to realize that one of your earring have fell out. You sign and walk out the bathroom to bump into that guy who was staring at you earlier.
"Oh I'm sorry"
"No that's my fault" he smiled.
"I'm (y/n) btw"
"Im rick"
"Ha like pickle rick " you giggle
"Right just like pickle rick" you two share a laugh. "You coming to the after party"
"Yea I think I can come"
"Are you sure your boyfriend wont get mad?"
"Oh no I'm single" all of a sudden you see Andy walked passed.
"(Y/n) there you are" he walks over and rick kisses your hand.
"I'll see you tonight then" you light up at the thought of someone wanting to see you.
"Who was that a boyfriend?" Andy asked concerned.
"Why does it concern you? You snapped
"It doesnt I just dont want to find you dead in an alley way" he snapped back
Anger filled your veins. Now? Now hes worried about me?
"Like your even care! You have your precious little Jessica to worry about dont you?" You yelled.
"I only agreed to bring Jessica because I didnt want to focused on you the while night" he yelled snapping back at you. He grabbed your wrist as you were trying to walk away and pushed you against the wall. Smirking at the fact you were trying to fight back.
"(Y/N) Stop fighting me"
"Fuck you Andy!" All of a sudden you felt his lips on your lips and finally you surrendered. Andy still had your wrists pinned to the wall as his tongue entered your mouth. You broke the kiss to look at him. "Why now?" You asked.
"I always wanted too I just never had the courage to do it or even kiss you until i saw you with muscle head over there"
"Who is Jessica then?" You asked looking at his lips.
"Shes an old friend" he smiled. "You are jealous of her"
"No I'm not. "
"Yes you are that's why you have been acting so strange." You roll your eyes and look back at his lips as you play with the hair on the back of his head. "You know what would be ready fun" he said
"What?" You asked.
He then kissed your lips with one quick peck and started kissing your neck which made you moan. "Why dont we go back to my hotel room?" He asked through the kissing.
"Andy......" you thought for a moment and thought why not? "Should we tell the guys...I mean there is an after party for you."
"Nope we weren't even leaving. " Andy stopped kissing your neck and grabbed your hand and led you to a  dressing room. Thankfully there was a couch in there. You locked the door behind and Andy started making out with you again.
"We dont have to do this" andy said
"But I want to. Do you how long I've been waiting for this" you
Insisted
Andy started unzipping your dress and kissing his way down. He had ripped off your panties with his teeth and started playing with your folds. He finally slipped two fingers inside. You let out a small moan as he thrusts back and forth. As you become wet he unhooks your bra. You start kissing his pants where his piece lies. You start to undo his pants and unveil his much larger piece. You grab it and start kissing it as Andy starts moaning. His moan was so sexy.
"Are you sure you never done this before" You smile with his large cock in your mouth and continue pleasuring him. You take a second to look as his face. He makes you lay on the couch and spreads your legs. He kisses you as he enters. You moan loudly. He started thrusting at a calm steady pace then he started thrusting faster and deeper. You were almost to your climax.
"Oh Andy" you say moaning.
As he thrusts one more time you both moan together as you both reach your climax. You sit up next to Andy and relax on his chest. Before you could give me a kiss there was a knock at the door. You are nervous because you are fully naked. Andy pulls up his boxers and pants and helps you zip back up your dress before the door swings open to reveal a crew member.
"Excuse me. I was asked to come in here and check a leak" the gentleman said.
"I'm pretty sure the leak is over there in the corner but be my guess and check all of it out. " Andy stated
Andy grabbed your hand and you guys walked back into the Auditorium where the guys are shocked to see you.
"Where did you go"jake asked
I smiled at andy.
"We were talking." I said "I was telling Andy how much I loved him." I said to Jessica.
"I love you too" andy replied
You paused for a second.
"Wait what?"
"I said I loved you too (y/n)"
You eye lit up. you grabbed his face and kissed him.
"Finally!" jinx yelled. You laugh at the thought of the hell you put jinx through. Everyone was thrill you too were finally together. It was a match made in heaven.