Request for fandoms4lifexoxo Our first Christmas together.

"(y/n) its time to get up" You opened your eyes to see Andy holding breakfast for yourself.

"Hey baby" you say with a smile. you sit up and he hands you eggs and toast with apple juice."Thank you baby" He kisses your cheek and sits next to you on the bed. 

"What time do you wanna go to our parents?"

"I don't know" You say with toast in your mouth. after you swallow the toast you smile. "Why don't we just invite my parents and your parents over here?"

"Baby we already promise we would go over there" 

"I know baby but with christmas being tomorrow and with the baby..."

He touched your stomach. "I'll call my parents..."

"Thank you baby" you finished your breakfast thn started getting dressed. while you were looking at your belly in the mirror when Andy walked in. "Our little rebel....will be here soon"

"Yea i know.....two months."

"I can't believe i'm going to be a mommy"

"I'm going to be batmans father" You roll your eyes and kiss andy. 

before long both of your parents were there. 

"hey sweetheart how are you feeling?" Andys mother asked me.

"I'm doing ok" she gave me a hug. 

"Hey baby boy" She hugged andy then kissed his cheek.

"Mom.."

"I don't care how old you are you will always be my baby boy"

I smiled alittle then andy kissed my cheek.

"I can't wait until we see out grandchild." his mom said witha huge smile.

All of a sudden andy's father came in with a bag full of presents. Andy started helping his father with the bag. "You didnt have to do this"

"We wanted to"

"Thank you"

My mother was in the kitchen starting on the dinner with my father. I came in and started helping. after dinner was done we all sat down and ate. after dinner we started watching a movie. I cuddled with andy,

Andy's p.o.v

 Soon (y/n) fell asleep I took her up to bed and i spent time with everyone. I showed them where they were sleeping since ou house has five bed rooms not including (y/n)'s and my room.  I also told them that everything had to be perfect tomorrow.

Your P.o.v 

I woke up without andy being in the bed I walked in the living room to fine everyone watching tv. 

"Morning cupcake."

"Morning" i rubbed my eyes. I remeber it's christmas. "Merry christmas you guys. " we all hugged then i saw andy wasnt here. "Where is Andy?"

"Outside with the guys" I rolled my eyes and went to get dressed.After i got dress no one was in the house. I went outside to have everyone havng a snowball fight. 

"Hey princess"  andy kissed me nd pulled me out. soon ashley threw a snowball at me. I threw a snowball at him. andy soon picked me up and all of a sudden i say lights that said Marry me. I Looked at andy in disbelief. 

"Princess?"

Tear started flowing and i just hugged him. "I love you" 

"I love you too princess....." 

"So Will you be his queen?" my mom asked me with everyone staring at us. 

I looked back at andy and smiled. "i'll be your queen as along as you can be my king"

He smiled then kissed me.