Andy Biersack imagines <3 (requests are closed)

You have been dating the lead singer of Black Veil brides Andy Beirsack for 3 years now. He invited you to his newest concert. You stand backstage while Andy does his thing.  he was done singing rebel love song but the guys were still playing the beat.

"guys if you don't know I've been dating this beautiful wonderful woman (y/n)" he said with the crowd cheering. "I want her to come on stage and join me for a minute" you smile but shake your head no. "beautiful we are waiting"  he says with you not moving Ashley gives Andy his guitar and comes over and picks you up and puts you on his shoulder. You try to hide your face as you make it in the middle of the stage. Ashley puts you down in front of Andy and kisses your cheek.

"you won't regret it" Andy gives him back his guitar with the beat still playing and there you are in the middle of the stage with Andy.

He comes over and wraps you in his arms. You bury your face in his chest. " (y/n) and I have been dating for 3 years now. I love her so much" he says kissing your head. " she's everything I could ever want or ever need. She's so perfect. That's why I want to make her my wife" you lift your head up and he kisses you. He goes in his pocket gets on one knew and holds out a ring with a little piece of paper that says will you be my bat girl? You start tearing up and you shake your head yes. You puts the batman shaped ring on your finger with the crowd cheering. He picks you up and spins you around.

" I love you bat girl" he says

"and I love you my Batman" he kisses you passionately then finishes the concert.