thirty eight.

FRIENDS.
038. ❛ one hell of a night.

_______

_______

Natalia was already so nervous for her father, also add on the stress of being even nominated for a Academy Award this year for her work in Spotlight had her trembling. She hoped that she wouldn't have the same fate as her father as to never winning, but winning the first time is something remarkable and rare. Although she was happy that she had Chris alongside her on the red carpet and in the theater to keep her calm. Even though her family was there, she couldn't deny that it felt nice to have him there with her on such a big night for her family.

She knew she was running a bit behind schedule since her father was already ready, and only her and Kiara were the only ones left to get ready. Feeling rushed, she did the best she could with her hair leaving it with small curls at the end. Natalia grabbed her clutch and went downstairs to meet with her father and Jenna who had the limo out front. She wasn't really surprised to see Chris waiting alongside her family since they said they would meet at the Oscars, but in the mind that is Chris Evans you have to be a gentleman to your lady.

"You look beautiful," he whispered as he snaked his arm around her waist while she pressed a small kiss to his lips that lasted a lot longer than expected. Her hands rested on his chest as they trailed up to around his neck and his hands were planted around her waist.

"Father eyes are watching and let's try to keep it PG." Her father said as Natalia blushed heavily and hid her face in Chris's shoulder before he led her to limo.

"Is that how your father acts with all your boyfriends?" Chris asked as he helped Natalia into the limo.

"Don't know, you're the first one I've ever brought home." She said as Chris widened his eyes, taking his place next to Natalia. If the pressure wasn't on Chris before, it's certainly is now. Noticing his shaking leg, she rested her hand on his beard. "You're perfect. My dad likes to play that card, if anything he really likes you. That's what he told me in secrecy."

"I hope so." Chris said wrapping his arm around Natalia, bringing her closer to him. "How are you doing? Tonight's a big night."

"Don't remind me. Like I said before my offer still stands with the sexy time thing." She carefully said leaning in towards him. "My dad and I win. Boom! You're getting laid."

"Dear lord," Chris sighed to himself as he released a smile at the end.

Seeing that Isabella was exiting the house, and that everyone would get in the limo, Natalia quickly cupped one of Chris's cheeks and held him in a deep kiss. She could feel his smile against her lips, before she pulled away and wiped the sides of her lips for any smears. Chris licked his lips clean from any of Natalia's lipstick and resumed to drape his arm around her.