fifty.

FRIENDS.
050. ❛ scaring natalia 2.0.

Seated once again on Ellen's couch, she knew that she was in for a surprise every time she came on

Seated once again on Ellen's couch, she knew that she was in for a surprise every time she came on. Elizabeth, Chris, and Natalia where already seated and the show started a short while ago with Ellen asking her questions on the movie and congratulating them on their premiere.

"Hey so congratulations by the way." Ellen begins. "You just had an anniversary with Natalia and your engagement." Ellen finishes and the crowd cheers as Chris nods with a smile and Natalia blushes.

"Yeah. We did. One year, last week." He confirms and they put up a picture of both of them at the London premiere of Civil War.

"You guys celebrated your anniversary in London?"

"We did. Yes we did. It was a very romantic experience." He chuckles. Natalia blush thinking back on that breathtaking experience, while he places his hand on hers.

"These two are too cute." Elizabeth pointed to them, with Natalia blushing even harder with the applause following after.

"And hey you two are supposed to be expecting a child too. Are you?" Ellen asks out of the blue.

"Oh I heard that! Where did you hear that from? Because I remember when I heard it, I quickly called Natalia and I said, Hey guess what? Apparently you're pregnant! Is there something you need to say to me?" The crowd and Elizabeth laugh.

Natalia nodded her head, "We just got engaged and now apparently I'm pregnant so..."

"That rumor has been going on for a few weeks now. I remember last week when I saw her at the premiere, I was like "Oh my god, I'm so excited for you guys!"
Elizabeth says.

"No you know what? It's true. It's true! We kept it so secret that we didnt even tell each other." Chris said and his humor always made her laugh every time, as he high fived Natalia.

"But it's going to happen, because Ellen the psychic predicts that pregnancy is in our way." Ellen said holding her temples, trying to mediate and inference more psychic things. "Also that someone got scared again."

Natalia started laughing referring to before the shop started and Chris scaring her once again in the bathroom. "That's not fair! It already happened."

It soon cut to the part where Chris scared Natalia, showing her and Elizabeth walking into their room. Natalia went to go check out the bathroom hearing that there was some lotion in their for them. She pushed the door opened and she jumped out of her skin when she heard Chris yell, "Natalia!"