Thirty Two.

Hey guys, I know these things are annoying when you read a book, but no-one reads my broadcast messages anymore so I have to put it here so you guys can see it. 

I'm currently co-witing a Harry Styles fan fic with my good friend GhostOfYou_x  called Different Sides.

If you like good written Harry fics, then this is the place to go. We've spent a lot of time brainstorming this book and we don't think it's going to get the recognision it deserves. So if you could just take a look it would mean a lot to the both of us!

Description:

What do you do when you don't want to be seen? You cover up. Well, in Harry's case, you have to go all out. With high waisted trousers, hair slicked back and fake glasses, he's anonymous. He could go into the ouside world and not get papped or asked for autographs. Just be a normal guy, do normal things, meet normal people and a not so normal girl.

Harry's POV

We talked through the , as I took a seat on the closed toilet lid. I couldn’t help smiling to myself, playing back the events that had happened a short time ago in my room. The feel of Louis’ lips was something indescribable. His first time had been a little clumsy which was to be expected, but that made him even more adorable.

“Harry?”

“Mm.” My head turned to the curtain pulled across the bath.

There was silence for a few seconds. The only sound was that of the running water.

“You alright?” I asked, rising from my seat.

“W-Who do you talk to on the phone?” Louis timidly asked.

His bravery now only becoming apparent with the flimsy barrier between us, unable to ask me face to face. I sincerely hoped it wasn’t because I frightened him. But I had a feeling that was exactly the reason. Maybe Louis didn’t realise just how easy it would be for me to rip the curtain back.

“Are you done?” I asked, delaying my answer to his question.

“Oh, um, yeah.” She stuttered.

The water was turned off as I reached for the large towel on the rail. His fingers gripped the material shielding his naked body from me as he peered round the shower curtain. His hair looked longer when it was wet. It almost reached the tips of his shoulders. He was on about getting a haircut next week, but I'd be lying if I said he should get it cut. I raised the towel up, ready to wrap him.

“Close your eyes.” He mumbled.

“Lou, I’ve seen you naked before. Just get out.” I teased.

“No, close your eyes.”

I laughed before complying to his request. Once I heard him climb from the bath my arms wrapped round his small body. Opening my eyes to see him staring at me as the towel engulfed him. My hands rubbed his arms through the fluffy material, attempting to get him dry. I watched him move away and over to the door, struggling to readjust the towel, securing it under his arms.

I couldn’t help the grin spread on my face as I observed him rummage in one of my drawers before quickly tugging out a pair of black boxers. He peered at me for a second, trying to hide behind the open wardrobe door as she tugged the underwear up her legs. When he reappeared the towel was clasped in his small hand. A t shirt of mine had obviously been found in the wardrobe, the hem falling to his mid-thigh. He looked beautiful. I had never allowed any other person to wear my clothes but with Louis it was different. He was mine. I enjoyed watching him walk round the bedroom in my baggy top.