Authors Note, Name Change and Other Stuff.

Hello~!

So, it's been a good run with this username but it's about time I change it. From now it my username is going to be Shaxious. I grew out of my old one. Make sure you don't get confused, m'kay?

Another point.  I just wanted to let you know that as from now, I'll have the link to the original Dark up on my About Me page simply because I don't have time to answer all the messages asking for it.  I don't mind helping you guys out, honestly, but there's just to many to reply to and it would take me a massive amount of time to reply to all of them so it's going to be out there for all of you to see.

Also, I've noticed a lot of people have been trying to talk to me on here, and if that was some of you then I want to apologise if I didn't respond. It isn't that I don't want to talk to you all, because I really do, it's just that, well. Number one, the chat system in here absolutely sucks. No offence to the Wattpad staff, you just need to update that. Number two, I don't get on here a lot. Finally, number three, the messaging system still sucks. It sucks donkey balls.

Sooooo. If you want to talk to me (about anything! I'm always here!) then you can add me on facebook! I'll put my link on my About Me too, but essentially if you just type in www.facebook.com/Shaxious and I'll be there.

And, with it being me, there has to be some bad news, right? So, I'm not updating anymore until all of the editing is done because I can't really keep going knowing that it isn't edited.

So, that's about it. Sorry I had to put it up here, but it's just so you see it and stuff.

Ta ta for now, Lovelies.