-- 12 --

"You herpes infested little prick."

I slammed the door behind me, my blood rising to a broil. He winced at the sound, scurrying quickly into the kitchen, and pouring himself a glass of milk.

"Relax. It was my way of saying..." He made circular gestures in the air using his fingers. "Thank you."

He smiled boyishly, as if he had done nothing wrong. "Plus-- I thought girls liked those types of things. Indecisive creatures."

I felt my tongue grow dry, and my lips curl downwards, exposing the teeth that will later prove to be the cause of his prolonged, excruciating doom. His eyes widened at the sight, and he cleared his throat uncomfortably.

"I don't know who you think you are, being funny, Adam Sandler, but you don't kiss me. Not ever." I bulked up my shoulders, standing a clear three inches beneath his head, but I still felt like the top dog.

Truth is, I'm not sure I would terribly mind if he kissed me. Hell, he's not half bad looking, but he's got a personality as good as a retarded donkey under a fat man's sweaty butt. I wouldn't dare mention either of those things, though, or else I'd find my head skewered on a stick and slowly being roasted over an open fire. Or possibly, worse.

His amused expression faded a bit. "It was just a quick kiss. Calm down."

I froze, my choice weapon of the cutting board an arm's reach away. "You never tell someone who isn't hyped to calm down."

I laughed into the air, my roars sounding maniacal and a bit frightening. "I am not hyped."

"Yeah. Clearly." He said with a smug look on his face, giving me a once over. His smirk made a magnificent reappearance, aggravating me to my very core.

"Would you just shut up?"

"Ladies first." 

"Respect your elders."

"You are so annoying!" He retorted, his smirk vanishing, and a grimace taking over his face.

"At least I'm not stupid!"

He blanked for a moment, before his eyes transformed into a scowl that could kill a newborn puppy upon sight. "What."

I pranced up to him, my nose barely centimeters away from his. I breathed onto his face, thankful that I had just recently chewed some gum. "You heard me, 'Montreal.'"

"Why don't you just quit?" He seethed, his shoulder puffing up and his nostrils flaring. "Seriously. I take care of the kids fine by myself."

I thrusted my hands on my hips, and sent him a look filled to the brim with venom. "Oh, really? Seriously, from what I've seen, you can't even keep track of your own homework. --Oh, which is probably incompleted by your lack of knowledge. And lack of a brain."

"Go fall off a cliff. Oh, and this time, I won't catch you." He fumed, his eyes flashing shade of black and hatred.

My flustered face turned an even more raging shade of maroon, when Macklemore's voice rang out as clear as a bell.

"What." I said flatly into the reciever, my low growls being directed towards the shining kid at the refrigerator, who seemed to have gotten a bowl of Fruit Loops whilst I was yelling at him.

"Jeez. Someone's had a hard day." Taya giggled, in a mocking way, before I shushed her with a loud hiss through my gritted teeth.

I watched in overly exaggerated horror as Nate piled the sugared cereal into his mouth, slurping up each spoonful as if it was his last meal. Well, he's in for a treat! Since it is his last meal...