3. The Boundary Lines

Hey guys! I know its been so long but I've been so busy with my studies that I haven't had a chance to write! But I wrote this this afternoon and I hope you guys like it! 

I also thought I should upload as a present to you guys from me! It's my 19th on Monday and I just want to upload chapters from various books, or even do edits and stuff! I also finish Uni for the year in 14 days, after that I'm free to write! 

So expect more of MY ONLY HOPE! Oh and it would mean so much if you guys fanned if you like me, voted if you liked this and commented your thoughts! Pretty please? 

Laters guys! Hilda x

______________________

3. The Boundary Lines

 -Hope-

Wake Me Up by Aviici blaring loudly on the stereo.

After the pack meeting there would always be a party. It was something my mother enjoyed. Cooking up for the pack mates and showing them she wasn’t just a Riser...she was their Luna and a mother. As much as my mom rarely used her magic on our packmates, she would do everything to show them she could be a Luna without it.

Besides, this was the most important pack meeting so this would basically be like my coming-out party. It was my first official pack meeting so, of course, the pack would celebrate it.

“Are you ready?” Brian asked, knocking on my door.

I would always change clothes after the pack meetings. Now, I’d changed into a red dress, emphasizing my curves, adding an extra bite. I smiled at myself in the mirror, pulling on my high ponytail and telling Brian he could come in. A playful wolf whistle was offered as he lay back on my bed.

“Why are you always here?” I moaned, annoyed. “Doesn’t your mate need you or something?”

He smirked, “she’s probably a little tired.”

I scrunched my nose up. “Sienna won’t like you talking about her like that. God, that mate of yours needs to put you on a tighter leash.” I joked.

His smirk widened, “If my mate needs to put me,” he said pointing at his chest, “on a tighter leash then yours would need a cage.”

As soon as his words hit, I heard him cursing into my head and apologizing.

The Mating business was an extremely sensitive topic and he knew that it wasn’t something I enjoyed talking about. Often, Brian would try coaxing me into talking to him about how I felt. I knew it was by my mother’s wishes since she made the best Apple Pie and Brian was an easy sucker for those, easily bribed to snoop into business that wasn’t his.

“I really am sorry, Hope.”

I nod, giving him an easygoing smile. It was fake but it was there. Brian was my best friend, he knew that it fake yet he knew if he snooped even more, he’d make the situation worst.

“It’s okay, you know? That I don’t have what you and Sienna have.”

He looked away, ashamed of himself. “I always felt shit about breaking up with you for my Mate and you understood that but today…when you were being put up there like a piece of meat…I couldn’t help but want…no, need to ask you how you felt when I dumped you.”

I smirked. “Blunt much?”

“Sienna told me that it’s okay to ask…if you’ll answer, that’s the big question.”